18) signing

Mira

Okay so it's been a few days since I came up with the idea and I now have my complete plan figured out, I wrote it completely out and I just have to get it signed by the leaders of all clans and my mom, the last one will be easy, well I think so, so imma start with the leaders of the clans, I'd think that I actually have a chance since their will still be a heda having the main lead, but just with a bit more of their wants involved, they might not like the fact that it won't just be heda taking the "queen role" but my whole family but I just hope I can convince them with the rest.

I just thought fuck it and went straight to the leader of the clan who will be the hardest, it was a pretty long ride and I told my moms that I was just going horseback riding, anyways so I went to Azegda. I was scared but I had a lot of hope. Okay it's time to present my plan to Rowan kom Azgedakru, it actually went pretty good and I was really confident till he started looking at me with his, I don't know how to describe it but I gues you could call it his "are you a syciopath look", but than all of the sudden he said "yeah sure!" I was so happy you have no idea, up to the next 12!

It all went really smoothly and I only had my mom left, I didn't wanna tell her yet, incase I wouldn't get all 13 clans to sign, but I did.

"Hey mom!" "Hey hun" I showed her the paper, and I saw her eyes lighting up, and she hugged me really really thight, all the trouble I went trough was so worth it! "So do you have a pen"? of course I had one so I gave it to her and she signed it!