9) worries

Clarke was having a rough time since she was only one week away from her baby getting born, but she still had to work, she promised her people that she would represent them  at the meetings from all clans in Polis, so no one else had to go to Polis she loved doing it, but it did cost her a lot of energy.

Today there was one of those meetings, Clarke loved seeing the baddas (and also very hot) side of Lexa she had in those meetings. They always secretly smiled to each other when no one was looking and gave each other looks to communicate about what the other thought or what the other was gonna vote.

Lexa was holding a speech about how they're gonna keep the peach and all, while Clarke was trying her best to stay present, the pain was killing her. As a doctor she knew that it must've been the contractions, but she told herself that it couldn't be s far yet, she wasn't supposed to get her baby till another week. Of course babies can come a bit earlier, but she refused to believe that, because it was all going so fast and she was so scared for the labor. So she did her best to fight the pain.

Lexa noticed the pain in Clarke's eyes, but she knew that she couldn't do anything about it in front of all the others, so she didn't and just trusted on the fact that Clarke would do what was right for her.

But all of the sudden Clarke dropped to the ground and passed out. Lexa got scared so badly that she screamed Clarke's name and ran over to her without thinking, she knew she shouldn't have done that, everyone got so suspicious, but she couldn't help being worried when the person she loved the most drops on the ground.

Luckily Clarke woke up again after a minute of Lexa crying and screaming to her. It took Clarke a while to realize where she was and with who, when she realized all, she gave Lexa a look to tell her that she had to come up with a story really quick, so the others will believe that she think like every other commander that love is weakness.
Lexa had no idea how she could talk herself out of it, but she took a deep breath and told a story where in she said that she was so worried for the baby because they ran a test and that the chance was really big that's it was gonna be a nightblood, and since all the other young nightblods were killed that that baby in Clarke will have to be the next commander.

It did make the truth become really real, their girl was most likely gonna be the next commander, a truth they have been avoiding since they knew they were gonna have a baby.