11) pain

They got told that the pain would get less, but days kept passing by and they still couldn't stop crying and missing the other, Mira was the only thing that kept them alive. Clarke tried her best to put a fake smile on every day for their little girl, it was just so hard, because Mira reminded her so much of Lexa. After a few months she realized she couldn't keep going the way she was so she decided to leave it all behind, she really didn't want to, but she knew it was the best for Mira, because she deserved to grow up with lots of happiness and joy, it was already must be hard enough for her to grow up with one parent, so Clarke grapped herself together.

Meanwhile Lexa was also having a really hard time, she hated the way she had to miss Mira's first words, steps and just everything, she didn't even know how her daughter exactly looked like and it didn't help that she had to go trough all that all alone, without Clarke, gosh she missed Clarke so much. At some point she was so broken and the commanders got so in her head that she became stone cold, and started living by love is weakness again, nothing meant anything to her anymore and she let nothing come close to her anymore.

Mira and Clarke became really close, they were not only mother and daughter, but also best friends. Mira was Clarke's light trough the darkness. No one could get them apart, where Mira was was Clarke and where Clarke was was Mira.
Mira always tried to make Clarke happy and she was really good at it, trough the years she learned not to ask questions about her father, not that Clarke ever told her not to, but she noticed that if someone else did Clarke always ended up crying and that was the on thing in live she hated the most: seeing her mom crying. When she was getting older she felt like a part of her was missing, she wanted to know who her father was and was determined to find out who, she just couldn't get it over her heart to ask her mom so she started doing research all by herself.