21) new school

Mira

I'm a little nervous, because todays my first day at my new school. My moms decided that it would be the best if we stayed in Polis, so that's why I have to switch schools. I'm completely fine with, but that doesn't change the fact that it's scary as hell to go to a new school. I mean what if the don't like me? Or if not a single person want to be my friend? This all maybe sounds a little childish for a 14 year old, but it's reality. I better just get going so I'll be on time, and won't start with a bad impression.

The school is pretty, but where do I have to go? They said that I have to go to classroom 22, but where is it? There is no map of the school, or at least not one that I know of. "Do you need any help? You look kinda lost?" Some random girl asked me, she's gorgeous, she has long golden hair, not completely straight but neither is her hair completely curly. And her eyes, wow, I could stare forever in her deep green eyes... wait shit I shouldn't starre to much in her eyes or she will think I'm some sorta weirdo, right she asked a question.. "Yeah I have to be in classroom 22, I'm Mira by the way" she smiled at me. "Than I guess that we're in the same class, follow me! My name is Sofia."

We arrived in classroom 22, and she invited me to sit with her. I realized the big smile I had on my face, I was really relieved that I already had a friend, a really amazing one, and it also made me have someone to sit next to. It would be such a nightmare to sit alone all day with no friends.

The day past by faster than I wanted it to pass, I really wanted to stay with Sofia a little longer. I'm just to scared for rejection to ask her to meet after school, but luckily she's less scared than me.. "Mier?" "Yes, Soof?" "Would you maybe wanna come over to my house? I get it if you don't want to, but I thought why not ask and..." she started rambling, I smiled and said "I would love to Soof"