chapter 5

You shut the door behind you and drag yourself to the front desk it was surprisingly dark for morning, your stupid uniform was making noise as you walked 'ugggh what could that stupid asshole want now?' You thought to yourself approaching the desk. There was a big smile slapped across tonys face.
"You look-" he began before you cut him off.
"I know."
"Nonnie said you didn't come home, did you fall into the ball pit or something?" Tony said sarcastically running his stupid hands through his stupid mullet.
"No i was having a nap and forgot to wake up" you snapped,your costume jingling along with you. Tony sniggered with glee. You rolled your eyes in disappointment of yourself. You catch something moving on the roof out of the corner of your eye.

'Could it be..? No, did he....' you thought to yourself while tony was making himself laugh taking shots at your outfit.
You watched the ceiling some more. Theres only one person you know who could climb like that....
'Moon' you thought to yourself you watched him swing from the rafters getting closer and closer until he stops and stares. His eyes were locked onto tony.
Tony held his chest and whizzed loudly, he had mild asthma since he was a kid although this didn't stop him from smoking atleast 10 cigarettes a day since he was 14. It was just the culture we grew up in i suppose. He finally stopped laughing at you.
"You didn't sign in" he throws out the sign in sheet. You start to wite while leaning on you the desk
"Ah ah y/n! Only grown ups get to use pens" tony mocked plucking the pen out of your hand and throwing it across the room to the wall.
"Your such a prick tony you know that." You snarled swiping the sheet off the desk and bringing it to the wall with you. You pick up the pen on the way and turn around and start to write your name leaning on the wall before something taps you on the sholder. You were a little startled but you didn't scream, you had a feeling this was coming.
"Can i kill him now? " moony said hanging upside down above you. Giving the oblivious tony a look that could kill. Tonys feet where up on the desk.again, and he was listening to his music loudly. Again. Being a general menace to society. AGAIN.
You gave his offer some serious thought before politely declining.
"Umm im going to have to say no mooney, besides you would be able to stalk me from jail."
You walk back to the desk firing the sheet back at him and began to walk away.
"Y/n you need to go home tonight nonnie is worried about you." Tony says taking the sheet from you
"I will" you mumble making your way back to the daycare.

"My Offer still stands if-." Moon said walking you back to the daycare.
"No" you reply sharply cutting him off  before you could change your mind.

The morning shift

Moon kisses you goodbye and blends back into the the shadows. The big wooden doors swing open.
"

HELLO STARLIGHT!!"
"SUNNY!!"
He scooped you up into his arm spun you around.
"Oh im so excited to see you again new friend!" Sunny beamed holding you close
"Im happy to see you too sunny!" You giggled.
Today was sunday, the daycare didn't open on a Sunday. Your job was to do maintenance on the daycare area and to resart the generators at the end of the day, and you had no intention of doing any of it.
"Oh! I have a surprise for you y/n!! Close your eyes and take my hand okay !!"  Sunny squealed Bearley containing his excitement.
You close your eyes and put out your hand.
"Take me away my love!" You teased making sun blush, he takes your hand  and you start to walk. Suddenly you feel a smack in the back of the head you heard that stupid plasticity noise. It was a ball from the ball pit. You turn around quietly to get a better look and then sunny started talking
"I hope you like it starlight! I went to-"
While sunny was distracted you look for the culprit. Moon was standing in the ball pit with folded arms and a sour face. He looked, dare i say... jealous?.
You give moon a confused look.
He pointed at sunny with vengeance in his eyes.
You rolled your eyes at him.
He didn't take to kindly to that.
Like a spoiled child he stamped his foot, while standing in the ballpit, which in turn made an obscene amount of noise. This alerted the rambling sunny. Moon dived into the ball pit quicker then lightning.
"Mmm i thought i heard something?" Sunny enquired
"Must have been a ghost!!!" You joked trying to save moon the embarrassment, besides you weren't in the mood for THAT conversation today.
"Okay where here on the count of 3 open your eyes!! Okay okay, 1, 2, 3 !!
Tada!!! What do you think ??"
It was a small arts and crafts table with a bunch of paper flowers and what looked like a cupcake piled high with what you hoped was edible glitter.
"Is our one day anniversary!!!" Sunny squealed
"Do you like it, do you like it, do you like it?? " he continued
"I love it!" You beamed, sunny was such a sweetheart. He really made your heart melt with how adorable he was. Going to all this effort, showing that he really does care
"You do?!" He smiled bending down to be closer to you.
"Of course i do!!" You smiled kissing him on the cheek, making him go bright red.
"My flowers are so pretty!" You said grining from ear to ear .
"Like you starlight!" Sunny said taking one of the paper flowers and putting it behind your ear
"Pretty flowers for my pretty starlight".
<3