Part 1

"No please l...leave them. No. M...om d....dad. No No NOOOOO....."

   "Noooo." I woke up panting heavily and realize it was just a dream. A dream about my past. A dream that still haunts me till this day.

   I got up from the bed and went towards the bathroom. I stood infront of the mirror.

   There stood a messed up girl. A used girl. A psycho according to people. They don't know what i went through. Only i know.

    I was in my own thoughts when I heard a knock on my door. "What?" My voice came rather annoyed. "M..mam break...fast is ready."

   It was one of my maids. "Ok go." I said and heard her going out of the room and closing the door.

   I again looked at the mirror and saw that tears were coming out of my eyes.

   "Sigh... You cannot cry. You are a woman, not a child anymore." I said to myself and went to take a shower.

   Standing in my wardrobe I can't decide what to Wear. Finally after 20 minutes i decided to wear black ankle length skirt with white top that covers every inch of my body. Only my hands and face is on display.

   I wore my black leather boots. Putting on some light makeup and picking up my bag, keys, and mobile i went downstairs.

    As I entered the kitchen i saw that dining table was set. Pancakes and Orange juice.

....

  "Good morning mam." George the security guard greeted me as I entered the building of my company. Walking in i nod as everyone greeted me.

   I entered in the personal elevator. My company's building has thirty floors. Yes, i am the CEO of Magic Drop Cosmetics Company.

   "Good morning mam." Emily the receptionist greeted me as i left the elevator. My office is on 30th floor. There is only my office and reception on this floor.

   "M..mam today are the i..interviews." she stuttered. "Ok I'll start the interview in an hour."

   Uffff... More interaction with people. I hate it. My previous secretory resigned after i slapped her.

   I sat on my black leather chair. After an hour someone knocked at the door and i know who it is.

  "Send them in Emily. One by one." I sighed. After some seconds someone again knocked at the door.

    "Come in." I said in my usual cold tone. The first candidate who entered in my office was a girl in her early or mid twenties.

   It's going to be a hectic day. I hate interacting with people.

  The second last candidate was a boy. Finally only one more and that's it. The last person entered in my office and sat on the chair infront of the desk.

  "Hi Mam." A sexy deep voice came and i lifted my head only to see a hot man smiling softly.

   He had jet black hair slicked back. Beautiful black eyes. Tan skin. Sharp jawline with trimmed stubble. His kissable pink lips. His strong hand rested on the table had visible veins.

   He wore a black leather jacket. He was looking so handsome. My heart started beating faster. Butterflies in my stomach. Wait. What.

   God. Blair. Seriously what the fuck are you doing. He is here for the interview. And he is maybe younger than you. Stop lusting over him. My consciousness said.

   I snapped back to reality and looked at him. A smirk clearly visible on his kissable lips. And my panties were wet.

   "Ahem so w...what is your name?" Oh my god. I stuttered. I want to bang my head on the door. "It's Xavier." He leaned forward.

   And i was again mesmerized by his deep black eyes. I want to hug him. My inner voice said. And you were blaming me for lusting over him.

   "Uh... Uhm s...so what are your qualifications?"

    "It's written in my resume. Blair." The way he said my name it mad my heart go crazy and my hole dripping.

  "Oh yeah so you did Masters degree in Business Administration. So why do you want this job." I asked trying to avoid his penetrating eyes.

   "I just got bored so i thought i should do some work." He replied and i just wanted to trow myself in his arms and stay there forever.

    Where the hell are these thoughts coming from? I just met him a few minutes ago.

         God save me.

    ---------------------

   So this was the first chapter. Tell me what do you think about this?