Part 3

My concentration on work broke by the knock on the door.

"Come in."

"Someone's here to meet you." It was Xavier.

"But i don't have any appointments today."

"They are from Samson Tech." He replied. But why are they here.

"Ok take them to meeting room. I'm coming in 5 minutes." He noded and went away.

----------

   I entered and all of them stood up. Xavier stood beside me. We exchanged greetings and all of us sat down. There were total three people. Two males and one female.

"So, what do you all want." I asked straightforwardly.

"Hi my name's Chris. Our CEO want to meet you and make a proposal to you."

"What is this about?" I asked.

"You'll know soon. We are here to set up the meeting date and time."

"Ok. Next Monday. 10am."

"Very well. It was nice me___"

"Xavier see them out." I cut him off. I know this fake pleasure very much.

  Saying this i turned towards the door but i didn't miss the 'Psycho Bitch' that was directed towards me.

  I've heard it a lot. But it leaves a bitter feeling in my heart. This word makes me feel how much I've changed. I was a sweet innocent girl till that night.

Stop it Blair.

I went out slamming the door for no specific reason.

Xavier:

  I heard him saying psycho bitch to her and i am damn sure Blair heard that too. But she acted like she don't care.

"Please come." I said to them and lead them outside.

  After seeing them outside i went to her office. She was sitting there concerned on her work but her eyes showed something else.

  I couldn't figure out what that was. "Sweet Blair." I called her. I know she like it when i call her that. I really want to taste her sweetness to find out how sweet she is.

  She makes me crazy. "What is it?" She asked.

"Do you want something?" I asked her.

"No." Her reply was short.

"Is there something bothering you?" I asked moving towards her chair and placed a hand on her shoulder.

"No, there's nothing."

"But you look stressed."

"I'm fine."

"But, I don't think so."

"I said i am fine." Her reply was harsh. I know there's much more about her that no one knows.

"Blair please talk to m__"

"WHAT IN THE HELL DO YOU WANT? I TOLD YOU I'M OKAY. THAT MEANS I'M OKAY. DON'T INTERFERE IN MY LIFE. DON'T ACT LIKE YOU ARE DIFFERENT FROM THEM. DON'T ACT LIKE YOU CARE. GET OUT OF MY OFFICE. I'M YOUR BOSS. SO FOLLOW MY ORDERS AND GET THE HELL OUT." She breathed out.

  I knew there was something. I nodded. I think it's better to leave her alone for sometime.

Blair:

  I sat on my chair. Xavier went out. I should keep him away from me. I literally screamed at him.

  It was my frustration, my anger. I think i spoke a little too much. No one can find out what happened.

  If he keeps on doing this i might tell him everything. Everything that i buried in my heart. That heart wrenching memories.

  The memories that haunt me till now. I wanted to tell him everything and cry in his embrace till I'm drained out of energy.

  I can't fall in love with him. And i know i am falling for him. He needs to stay away from me.

-----

   Monday came rather quickly. Nothing much happened in the last few days. Just me ignoring Xavier and talking to him rudely and him obeying me and passing me a smile every time i scold him.

"They are here mam." It was Emily. I strictly told Xavier to stay away from me.

"Ok." I stood up and put on my blazer and went towards the meeting room. Xavier was with me and Emily also.

  She is the only person i can talk to without loosing my temper. So yeah. We entered the meeting room. There were total 6 people.

"Good morning Miss Blair Brown." That voice. T...this is....

_______________