Part 2

The interview went on for an hour and i was just asking him stupid questions just to listen his voice more. I am seriously in trouble.

    "So what do you think about me Blair?" His voice lowered making it hard for me to breathe.

   "Huh?" I was struck. What does he mean? "I mean about the interview. Sweet Blair."

    "Yes, you're appointed." Huh what? Oh god. It slipped out of my tongue. But I don't regret it one bit.

   He smiled and said. "Thankyou Sweet Blair for giving me this opportunity." He said and we both stood up.

   "C...congratulations. Mr. Xavier. You can join from tomorrow." He noded and we shake our hands. His thumb slowly caressed the back of my hand and i wanted him to do it again.

   He left my office and i wanted him to come back and hold me. No, this is wrong. He is only 25. And i am 29. There is a four years age gap. No, he is younger than me.

  And my life is too much messed up. He definitely don't want a used girl in his life.

    My day went in a blur. I couldn't focus on my work because of him. Because of Xavier.

Xavier:

  "Where the fuck were you bro?" James asked as i entered my mansion.

"Calm down Jamie."

"Fuck you."

"Sorry you can't because first i am more interested in vaginas than dicks and second i found someone."

  "Another fling?"

"Fuck no. Do you believe in love at first sight? It's something like that."

"Fucking finally." He screamed. "Who is she?"

  "Blair Brown." Suddenly his expressions changed into a frown. "That psycho?"

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

  "Didn't you heard the rumors? She is mentally unstable." I really hate it when someone spread fake rumors without knowing about the truth.

  "James don't believe the fake rumors."

  "Ok. But i was just telling you what I heard."

  No problem i will find out soon about you my sweet Blair.

   I smiled thinking about her innocent eyes that were looking at me making me hard for her. No problems, because soon she will be in my arms.

Blair:

   "You are disgusting Blair." He spat. He was disgusted by me. "N...no Xavier i...it's no like that..."

   I couldn't complete my sentence as he spoke again. "Stay away from me Blair. Don't come near me. You are a used tissue paper who is of no use."

   "N...no Xavier please please listen to me. C...come back. XAVIER.

    I sat up panting heavily. Another nightmare. But this is my future and i know. He will clearly be disgusted when he will find how used and dirty i am.

   .....

Next Day:

 "Hi Blair." He greeted me as he entered in my office. "H...hi." And here goes again the butterflies in my stomach.

   "Tell me what you want me to do?" He said and i was stunned. It sounded sinful. "Uhm.... F...first go to Emily and ask her for my schedule for today."

  "I already have it." He smiled and 'please kiss me.' Urgh these stupid thoughts. Stop thinking like that Blair. You don't deserve love.

   "Ok then your desk and chair are outside of my cabin so please get out and do your work." It came out rather harsh and he was taken aback by my tone. But it's good. He should stay away from me.

   -------

   I can't focus on work when he is sitting in front of my cabin looking like a child concentrated on his work. His black shirt sleeve are rolled up and his forearms on display.

  Please someone save me from him.

____________________