Part 5

He kissed me. Xavier kisses me then and there. His lips felt like heaven. He kissed me like i belonged to him.

I loved it.

Xavier:

She let me kiss her and her lips were soft like a feather. But suddenly she pushed me harder and slapped me.

"How dare you kiss me."

"Blair listen..."

"Shut up and get out now. You are fired."

"Blair at least tell me what's the matter."

"Get out before i call the security and throw you out."

Without uttering another word i left from there. I felt pain. I fell for her so deep. But if she don't want me then okay I won't show her my face from now on.

Blair:

"Emily, come to my office."

"Yes mam."

"Call Bobby and ask him to come to my house at 7pm. Tell him it's urgent"

"Okay mam."

Saying this she went out of my office. If Robert is back this means he is back too.

I'm at my house desperately waiting for Bobby. This man is so frustrating but he is useful.

Door bell rang and as i expected it was Bobby.

"I told you to come by 7pm. You are 30 minutes late."

He smiled irritating me more but i ignored it.

"What do you want miss Blair."

"I want you to find someone."

"Who?"

"James Brown. And i will give you whatever amount you want."

"Deal."

I hope he finds James before it's too late. The thought of seeing James again after going through all that shit together makes me nervous as well as a little happy.

I hope he doesn't hate me now. Sigh. I wasn't the best sister for him. I should've kept him with me.

A week passed and this week was worst. I missed Xavier. Everytime i close my eyes i feel his lips on mine. I feel his arms around me keeping me safe. But as i open my eyes he is not there.

I wish we met in different circumstances. I would've never let him go. But maybe this is better for him to stay away from me.

The rays coming from the window woke me up. Suddenly my phone rang. It was Bobby.

"What is it Bobby?"

"We found him mam. He is currently in New York City. I mailed you all the details and his contact information too."

"Okay Bobby your money will be transferred to your bank account."

Thank God he is in the same city. I came downstairs sitting on the couch, I opened the mails that Bobby sent. There is a picture of James. He looks exactly like his mom.

Blonde hair. Grey eyes. His face exactly like her.

Without wasting another minute i called the number that was given in the information.

He picked up the call after two rings.

"Hello? Who is it?" Suddenly it felt like i can't speak. Tears left my eyes hearing his deep voice.

"Uhm. Hi is this James Brown?"

"Who are you?"

"It's me Bella."

"Bella? Is this really you? This isn't a joke right?"

"No it's not James."

"How are you Bella?" His voice was shaking. He was at the verge of crying.

"I will explain everything to you. But for now i called you to inform Robert is back."

"What? No this can't happen." His started panicking

"Relax Jamie. I was scared too. I want to meet you as soon as possible."

"Where?"

"The Floral Cafe near Magic Drop Cosmetics. Today at 10am."

"Okay Bella."

"See you later brother." I smiled. A genuine smile.

"See you sissy." I can tell from his voice that he was smiling too.

I hung up the call. It's 8am now.

"Marie don't cook breakfast for me. I will eat outside."

"Okay mam."

I went upstairs to get ready. It's time to face the past.

______________