Part 6

James:

I got ready as soon as possible i can't wait to meet Bella.

"Where are you going bro?"

"Xavier, when did you wake up?"

"Just now. I couldn't sleep because you are making so much noise."

"Don't lie dude i know you are not taking proper sleep for the last one week. Forget about her now. She is not worth it."

That Blair Brown did bad to Xavier. Literally i hate her for that. I can't see Xavier being all messed up and shit.

"Please James i don't want to talk about it."

"Okay Xavier as you wish, but i would suggest you to move on and focus on the company. You know we can't let this company down. You and me worked very hard to build this."

"I know James. I'm trying." He sighed "By the way where are you going this early?"

I smiled "You remember i told you about my half sister."

"Oh yes i remember, the one you were trying so hard to find. So what about her?"

"She called this morning and asked to meet."

"What? Seriously? Are you sure James that this is not a prank or something."

I can see the uncertainty in his eyes.

"I thought this too. But she knows my real surname. I never told anybody about this."

"If you don't mind i want to come with you too. I want to meet her." Xavier said.

"Okay if you want to."

"Okay give me ten minutes."

I nodded and he ran upstairs to change.

    Xavier and James reached there ten minutes before. The nervousness on James' face made Xavier confused.

"You okay Jamie?"

"I'm okay. It's just I'm going to meet her after so many years. I'm happy to meet her again but there is some kind of fear that i can't explain."

They were lost in their conversations when someone called.

"James?"

Hearing the voice both of them looked up and were shocked. There stood the person they least expected.

"Blair?"

"Bella?"

Three of them stared at each other in shock. Xavier was feeling mixed emotions of anger, sadness and love.

Anger towards the people who did bad with Blair. Sadness because he was not there with her when she was going through shit.

And Love. He wanted to kiss Blair tell her how much he love her. How much he has been suffering without her.

"P... Please take a seat." James broke the silence.

"Uhm yeah." Blair and Xavier came out of trance in which they were.

"Are you comfortable with me here or should i go out?" Xavier asked sensing the awkwardness.

"No it's alright. I guess you already know everything." Blair said not looking at Xavier.

She knew once she look at Xavier she will breakdown. She has been a strong woman but the ache in her heart is making her weak.

And she hate it.

"So what's the plan Bella?"

"Robert came to my office."

"What?" James was shocked.

"If Robert is out that means all of them are out of jail." Blair said.

"Now dad will come after us to kill us so that he can shut us up." Blair said calmly although on the inside she was scared.

"So what should we do now?" James asked.

"First of all we need to take that mouse out of his hiding."

"How Bella?"

"I'm going to hold a press conference and i will reveal my true self, i will tell all the truth to the media."

"But Blair this is dangerous." Xavier said with worried voice.

"Xavier is right Bella. He can attack you or worst try to kill you."

"I'm not a child anymore. I have security. I have power now. He can't do anything."

"But what after that? What if he doesn't come out?"

"I have plan for that too."

"What is it?"

"Aron Anderson. The weakest spot of Smith Brown."

"What did you just said?" Xavier asked in shock.

"What happened Xavier? You okay dude?" James asked worried by the looks on Xavier's face.

"James, Aron Anderson."

"Yeah, what about him?"

Blair was also confused with sudden shock on Xavier's face.

"He.... He is my father James."

"WHAT?" Bella and James asked in union not being able to believe what they were hearing.

________________