Chapter 3 || Murky Depths

Vote and comment if you liked!

Chapter 3 || Murky Depths

Who in their right mind would name their child Troy? It sounded so incredibly wimpy.

Of course that is an accurate description of the boy himself. So I guess his parents had pretty good prediction skills.

But all of that didn't matter at the moment. Because currently I was getting soaked by the shower head and Troy was standing in the entryway blocking my getaway route.

"Is there something you want, Bolton?" I asked.

I heard a growl emit from his lips at the jab. Someone was angry.

Seriously though, how could you overlook a name like Troy? It just begged to be made fun of.

"Troy!" I heard a yell from the locker rooms, "Who the hell are you talking to? Don't tell me you hid a girl in the shower, that's revolting."

And then I heard another pair of feet padding towards the locker rooms. Well this was going to be just peachy. At least the gym clothes got soaked.

Now I was faced with one boy, and I am guessing an older relative standing behind him, both stupid beings blocking my way out of the showers.

"Look, gentlemen. It seems I have disrupted your day enough as is. Now if you will just let me leave that will be great." I said, smiling sweetly at both of them.

"Hey, no way! You have to clean up the clothes first." Troy yelled at me.

I walked up to him and cupped his cheeks with my hands, "Honey, it's April fools, do you know what that means? That means this is your mess to clean up, not mine." I then patted him on the shoulder and walked past him, slightly brushing against the guy standing behind him.

I felt the sparks immediately and looked behind me and locked eyes with the guy.

Deep green depths.

Like swamp water. As murky as the soul of the Grimm Reaper himself. 

So no, it wasn't a good 'murky soul' it was an evil 'murky soul'. And although it seemed very alluring, I knew it wasn't meant to be. 

So I faced the exit and walked straight ahead.

"You heard the woman, get a move on."

I smile lifted my lips as I left the room, still soaking.

| WORD COUNT: 1'304 |