Chapter 8 || Excited

Chapter 8 ||

"Leave." Murky eyes said, still staring at me.

"Gladly, would you just get your little minions to untie me?" I asked. It hurt to say it and I don't think you could hardly understand me, because my mouth was swollen.

Murky eyes shot to mine, "You are staying. They are going. Leave." he ordered again.

Odessa and the man in the corner both left the room. The knife that was embedded in the mans chest was out and it didn't even seem to be bothering him anymore. Wierd.

Once the door was closed and the only people present were me and Murky eyes I looked back at him.

"I really don't know anything." I told him.

His gaze didn't waver.

He grabbed my wrist. Sparks flew across my skin.

He held up my hand "Where did you get this ring?" he asked.

I rolled my eyes, the girl before asked me this about a hundred times over in a billion different ways.

"My mum gave it to me." I answered.

He dropped my hand, stood up from his seat and started pacing in front of me. "When was the last time you saw your mother?" he asked.

"Her funeral. She's a pile of dust now, no way you're getting to her or anything." I told him.

She was actually still alive, I didn't know where she was, but she was still alive. She left when I was seven. And even though I hated her guts, I wasn't going to let this dude get to her.

His eyes shot to mine once again. A growl emitted from his throat, "Don't lie."

My eyebrows shot up, "You haven't given me a reason not to, dick."

"How about the fact that I can kill you in two seconds flat do for you?"

"I'm pretty sure once you have the answers you're looking for you're going to kill me anyways. I already missed pancake thursday, so there really isn't anything holding me back at this point."

"Pancake thrud