Chapter 6 || Scholarship Possibilities

Vote and comment if you liked the chapter!

Chapter 6 || Scholarship possibilities

I woke up to stiff muscles and a crick in my neck. The ground beneath me was cold and hard and the rooms smelled dank and there my mouth was dry.

Where the hell was I?

Opening my eyes i took a look around, and came to the conclusion that Troy Thomas wasn't as stupid as I first thought. He could actually come up with a decent prank to pull on someone as it seemed.

Personally, I still think there were some flaws with it.

First off he should not have let me know that it was him that was pulling the prank.

I mean once I got out of here I could file for harassment.

who knew what that would do to his scholarship possibilities.

Anyways I should probably start thinking of ways to get myself out of this little predicament.

I sat up from my place on the floor and glanced around my surroundings.

It seemed I was in a basement.

One weird messed up basement that is.

There were prison cells lining all the walls. Surprisingly holding numerous other people.

This was one hell of a trick.

Standing up I started walking towards the cell door. Just as I was reaching out to touch it I heard a voice from the cell beside mine. "I wouldn't touch that if I were you; silver."

I looked over at him and gave him one of my 'what the hell looks'. "What does silver have to do with anything?" I asked.

The man in the cell simply just stared at me. "Whatever, you want to get hurt, that's your choice."

I shrugged my shoulders. I honestly didn't see why silver would be such a big deal. I mean for gods sake, I'm wearing a silver ring at the moment. I didn't see how silver could hurt me.

I stepped up to the door and found the lock that was hanging from the bars.

It was strong, but it wouldn't take much to pick. Bolton really didn't do a good job on this one.

I pulled a bobby pin out of my hair and started picking the lock.

ten minutes later I was still there.

Okay maybe he did do an okay job.

Still not as good as me.

After an hour of trying to pick the lock I gave up, sat down and leaned my back across the cement wall.

I couldn't wait for April Fools to be over, than I could finally get out of this cell.

|><|

"You're not aloud in, Alphas orders." I heard a faint voice order.

"Look, Mike, there's a girl in there. She isn't a werewolf, we set her up, we dropped her off in the woods as an April Fools joke. We just need to get her out."

"Don't believe you, and I don't listen to druggies like you. Now get going before your brother comes down."

"Now Mike, if we leave this girl here, and if she doesn't come home then her Dads probably going to send out a search party of sorts. We don't want a bunch of humans sniffing around here, now do we?"

"Troy, you have the night shift, I'm tired of your crap. Go do your job."

I had a sinking feeling that Troy Thomas just really messed up his April Fools prank. And I was the one that was going to pay for it.

|| AUTHORS NOTE ||

Thanks for reading. GOING TO BE MATE STUFF IN NEXT CHAPTER!
Vote and comment ;)
God bless,
Anna.