Chapter 13 || Patrick Jane

"What do you mean I might have killed him? I think I would remember if I killed someone, Troy. Seriously, usually it is a conscious thing. And as much as I would love to kill your brother I am pretty he would kill me first if I tried." I said.

Currently i was strapped into Boltons car speeding down the highway.

"I didn't say you murdered him, dimwit. I'm just saying that there is a high probability that you might have killed him." He said, letting out a sigh.

"And how would you know that? I mean sure if you were Patrick Jane I wouldn't be surprised. But I mean your Troy Thomas. Aka the dummass who couldn't pass Intro to Business in grade nine." I said sarcastically.

"I would have been able to pass that course if I wanted to be there. But I just decided not to be."

"Seriously? It was Business, that shit is easy." I said "Honestly with the amount of time you were in class you would have been able to pass it no problem. You just didn't pay attention, period. "

"Whatever. Business class isn't the point here. You basically killed my brother." He said.

"Hey! We don't know that. So shut your face. Besides even if he did die, well lets face it, the dude kind of deserved it." I said in an exasperated voice.

"Whatever you think doesn't matter, but just to let you know, if my brother dies then you're going down for it."

I rolled my eyes. I could probably take Troy on no prob. The dude was a wuss, after all.

Troy picked up the speed but before we knew it we were coming up to an old rusted out Toyota on the side of the road.

"Shit." I heard Troy mutter from the passenger seat.

"Is that?"

"Yeah."

"Shit."

|><|

"How are we supposed to get him out? He's stuck in there like a tampon when you're not on your period."

Troy looked over at me with a disgusted look on his face.

"What? Those things won't come out for anything, and it's really painful. Honestly this situations looks hard to get out and painful. So I'm pretty sure that, that example was perfectly appropriate."

"Just shut up."

"Whatever." I said, "So how are we going to get him out?" I asked. Looking into the window of the crashed car. Honestly I think we were going to have to call 911 to get this dude out.

I pulled out my cellphone and began to dial the number when Troy snatched up my phone. "Hey! What was that for?"

"We can't call this in."

"Why not?"

"Because the thing that you did to kill him. Yeah well that isn't exactly something normal to come across. It's kind of supernatural."

I gave hima deadpanned look, "seriously Troy, this isn't the time to mess around. Now give me my phone back. We need to get help."

He rolled his eyes and then did the most absurd thing ever and chucked my phone into the woods, "Go fetch."

My mouth fell open. I turned to the woods. And then back to Troy who was literally pulling the freaking door off of Neiciouse's car.

My mouth dropped open again. I feel like it has been doing that a lot lately.

Troy pulled Neiciouse out of the car and dragged him towards his car by the armpits; throwing him into the back seat.

"Get in loser, we have to get back to the packhouse."

"K, but you've really got to tell me what the hell is going on here."

| WORD COUNT: 8'248 |

Follow me on Instagram and Twitter! I follow back ;)

Instagram: @annabezoo

twitter: @AnnaBezoo