Chapter 4 || Paybacks a bitch

Murky freaking eyes. Why do they have to be so incredibly intriguing? I questioned as I walked out of the school parking lot, headed towards home.

The thing about eyes like those, you knew they were going to get you in trouble. So the only responsible thing to do was to leave them alone and keep on moving with your life.

The only freaking problem was, that they would not disappear from your head. Which in every situation that eyes like that appeared would get you in trouble regardless of your reservations in the beginning. It was almost inevitable to get in trouble.

Thankfully for my sake, I didn't know his name, where he live, his number, or any other sort of way I could either stalk him or contact him. So there was no chance of me falling for a guy like that.

Although, I did know that Troy (the wimpy douche that he was) knew Murky eyes. But then again I don't think I would ever ask Troy for something like that. And I don't think he would give me any info either.

Me and Troy didn't really get along that well.

We merely tolerated each other.

Actually i was pretty sure that he hated me, I was the mature one that was able to tolerate him.

See it started in grade four when he cut off my hair.

He didn't realize the retaliation that was coming to him.

Nobody touched the hair. Nobody.

It was like the holy realm that no one was allowed to touch.

Anyways I sneaked around his house during his birthday party, that was conveniently the very next saturday. Stole all his underwear, pinned them up on a rope and made a 'Troy Thomas Underwear exhibit' at his birthday party.

He was really mad after that. He was never able to get over it. Poor boy.

But yeah, like I said, a whimp.

About half hour later I was nearing my house, frozen to the bone, hair frozen and just ready to hit the shower.

I was just walking down my street when I heard the rev of an engine behind me. I looked behind me and saw the face of Troy Thomas in the drivers seat.

Oh great. Couldn't this guy just give it a rest? Sure i got all his clothes wet. Isn't something to freak out about. I had done much worse.

He pulled up next to where I was standing on the sidewalk.

"What do you want, Bolton?" I asked. Not even looking his way, simply heading towards my house.

"Payback, you have a meeting with the big guy." Troy replied. 

"Troy, you're high, I'm not getting into that car with you." I glanced over at him, "And plus, the big guy is God. So unless I am dying today I won't be meeting him." 

"Well, you know. Now that I think of it. That is exactly what the intention was! Now get in, or someone will throw you in." 

"You're pathetic Troy. Go away." I replied. Glancing up I saw I was nearing my house. Picking up my pace I headed towards the safe Haven waiting for me. 

"Fine, let's do it the hard way then." 

Suddenly someone grabbed me from behind, tied some rope around my wrists and threw me into the back of the car. 

Looking up I Troy was looking back at me. "Paybacks a bitch, ain't it April Fool." 

Then with a snicker we skidded down the street to our certain. 

I mean Troy was freaking high. We were going to die. There was no doubt about that.

| WORD COUNT: 1'924 |