Chapter 5 || Knocked Out

"Have fun, princess." Was the last thing i heard before I was dumped onto a soft, cold, wet ground.

I ripped the piece of clothes they had wrapped around my eyes off. Blinking quickly as my eyes adjusted to the light I looked around at my surroundings.

Seriously? This is what they called a prank? Leaving me in the middle of the woods? Damn, Bolton really didn't have any game.

Heaving out a sigh I rose from my spot on the ground and took another look around my surroundings.

Okay.... where the hell was I?

Maybe Troy didn't do such a crap job. I was still going to get out of this though, it wouldn't be that hard. Troy couldn't be that smart.

Taking a breath I looked around once more, and then chose a random direction to walk in. If I walked long enough I was sure to hit some sort of civilization, right?

I had only taken a couple steps when i heard a branch snap behind me.

I turned around to see a buff guys standing a couple feet away from me, "Your trespassing," he said. His legs were spread apart and his arms lay loosely on his sides, he looked relaxed, but ready to do anything at any moment if I moved.

"Hey, look, it ain't a big deal. You know I'll just mosey my way out of here. Just point me in the direction of civilization and I'll be good." I said, giving him a smile. Hoping my amazing charm would work on him.

Instead he did the strangest thing, he took a sniff into the air, and then looked at me and growled. "Not happening, rogue, you're coming with me."

He than came rushing towards me, and before I knew it I was being knocked out.