notes pt 3

Tw: Mentions of su1c1d3, running away, and sh

Takes place after the movie

Camilo pov
I wake up, alone in my room. Why didn't Abuela come to my room? Isa and tío Bruno went to check on me later, when they read their notes. Why is it that only Abuela hasn't come?

I hear the door click open.

"Camilo?" An older, feminine voice says.

"Abuela?" I say, now sitting up.

She looks at me with a face that I can't read, "Why did you write those notes?" My heart stops for a second and I hold my breath

"I.." I let the breath go

"Stop seeking attention. I understand that you haven't gotten 'the attention you want' but that doesn't make up for the fact that you scared everyone! You are not allowed to play any more pranks like that." She says before walking out of the room, leaving the door open.

"But..I wasn't pranking..you weren't even supposed to see that yet.." I stand up and walk to the door. I close the door, putting my head on it. I turn around and walk to my bathroom.

Tw: Sh
After opening the door, I walk in. I quickly find my razor. I roll down my sleeves. I close my eyes tightly before placing it on my wrist. I open my eyes again to watch the blood roll down. I didn't feel it.. Huh.. I do it again, only to still not feel it.

I do it over and over on both arms until I finally feel something. Only to realize that the bathroom is a mess and my clothes are ruined. I quickly clean up the mess and forget about the bloodied razor.

Tw over

After changing, I pack my things. I can't live here, Abuela doesn't care, even if I died! I can't deal with her anymore. I quickly write down on a sticky note:

"Sorry.."

I look at it, wondering if I should put more on the note but decide against it. I pack all what I need, including the family picture that was taken after Casita was rebuilt. I put my hand on it, desperately wanting that moment to come back before shoving it in my bag and zipping it up.

I look at my room one last time, as I turn around and not noticing that my room has changed again. I walk out of the room, we had finnished dinner a while ago, so I assumed that everyone was asleep. Casita moves the floor boreds, worried.

"Calm down, you'll wake someone up...I'll come back to visit in the future, okay?" Casita stops and I sigh. I open the door before hearing a small, confused voice

"Hermano..? What are you going?" I sprint out the door, not looking back to the voice that sounded like Antonio. "Camilo!?" I hear the voice, except further away now.

I continue running, until I reach the forest. I look around, curious, until I hear a squeek. Sounds like.. A rat? Oh wait.. tío Bruno and Antonio are friends with rats. I sprint away from the rat only to come face-to-face with a out of breath tío Bruno.

"AH!" We both screech, I fall backwards.

"TÍO! I- UH-" he inturupts me

"CAMILO! OH THANK GOODNESS YOUR OKAY! WE'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU FOR HOURS!!" He yells, now on the floor, hugging me tightly.

"You have..?"

"You ran away Camilo! Why would you do that?? I walked into your room to check on you again, only to find a note that said 'sorry'! Do you know how worried I was!? I thought you really..did it.. Until Antonio ran to me crying, saying that you ran out the door! So I ran out, with the help of Francísó here" He rambles, pointing at the rat "I'm so happy your okay Camilo, your mamà must be so worried!"