WHY!?

Tw: yelling? Angy Camilo, past Camilo and Bruno friends, separation issues? Cursing

Takes place after the movie

Camilo pov
Its dinner time and I'm talking to my prima, Mirabel. It started off as a normal conversation about the town but then it slowely started going toward the topic of our tío Bruno. I tried to direct it back to the town but Mirabel wouldn't stop talking about him.

"Hey, why did you hate tío Bruno anyways?" Mirabel asks. I get slightly uncomfortable about the topic and try to laugh to get the tense atmosphere away.

"What? I don-didn't hate tío Bruno! What made you think that??" I ask

"Well, I mean, when we talked about Bruno before you said 'he feasts on your screams'? And you kept talking about him as if he were a villian!" She claims, I get a little ticked off and try to calm myself down.

"Mira-"

"No. Camilo! Answer the question!! Why did you hate your own tío!?" She starts to yell, which goes unoticed by everyone except me and Delores.

"I didn-"

"ANSWER.THE.QUESTION." She yells. I hit the table with my fist which gathers everyones attention.

"FINE. You want to know why I hate tío Bruno?? YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHY!? HE GAINED MY TRUST. LITTLE 3 YEAR OLD ME LOVING MY TÍO. HE WAS MY ONLY FRIEND MARIBEL! YOU DIDN'T CARE ABOUT ME AND ABUELA ONLY CARED ABOUT MY FUTURE GIFT. He was there for me..always...AND THEN HE LEFT. WITHOUT SAYING GOODBYE. LITTLE 5 YEAR OLD ME DIDN'T UNDERSTAND AND THOUGHT THAT IT WAS ALL. MY. FAULT. I THOUGHT SOMETHING WAS WRONG WITH ME! WHY ELSE WOULD YOUR BEST FRIEND LEAVE YOU WITHOUT SAYING GOODBYE?? HM?!" I scream, before taking a breath and starting again

"He made me fear that everyone would leave me. I waited for him to come back. FOR 7 YEARS. I started to forget small details about him. How tall he was, his voice, his personality. I was forgetting and it finally set into 12 year old me that my ONLY friend would NEVER come back. I started listening to what the town said about Bruno, I listened to la familia, I listened to what I could listen about him. And within the past 3 years of my life I started hating him. Everyone else hated him, why couldn't I? I mean, HE LEFT ME FOR GODS SAKE. And then he comes back 10 YEARS later and expects me to FORGIVE HIM??" The anger that had faded away slowely comes back.

"HE NEVER EVEN SAID SORRY MARIBEL!! AND YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY I HATE HIM???? ASK ME AGAIN! ASK ME 'oH cAmIlO, wHy Do YoU hAtE yOuR oWn TíO?'" I mimic "A s k m e M a r i b e l. I DARE YOU." I run out of breath, I look at my familia before realising that I was yelling.

I cover my mouth, only to feel tears on my cheeks. I huff in annoyance before looking at my abuela. I ask if I can be exused. Abuela nods and I stand up, my half eaten plate still waiting for me.

I glare at Maribel before he closing my eyes tightly to stop myself from crying more. Turning around, I wipe my eyes. I walk to my room and slam my door shut.

After my door closes I let my tears fall. I slide down the door and curl into myself. Thoughts cloud my head and I scream my lungs out in hopes to feel better.

................................................
Helloooo!!
This was a little short, I agree.
I will try to make the next one longer!
Sorry about not uploading yesterday, I was a little busy.
Hopefully thats okay 😅
Anyways!
Time for shoutouts!!!
Kaileyplays
MateralGworl
Muratatata
KimichiMice
elysiaxxsimps
Happy_chid
cookiebeans_16
Brunosratts
Jolynloke
AuthorIkaa
AsyUsu-Chan
MuffinReaper
ithinkmydogisgay
PaulinaVit3
RacyRaccoon
Scorpius_Riddle
Rox_Malfoy_Pottah
q588djyt2fprivaterel
animezsimp
Juliecdp32
Loucil4life
YUUCHAN00000
wat_the_wat
Clouisismehlife
miss_malfoy25
ItzAlicorn
jelespkitty1234
I hope you all enjoyed!!
~Bye~

666 words (hehehe)