Totally fine

Tw: Hiding ingeries and a single curse word

Takes place when Casita falls

A/n they do not get their gifts back in this one shot

Camilo pov 
I lay on my bed, staring at the ceiling when la Casita shakes. I jump and sit up at the feeling. Is this an earthquake? It happens again and I run out of my room. I glance down to see mi familia. I sigh in relief knowing their okay. I notice the cracks before seeing Mira run.

"What..?" I whisper

"Casita! Get me up there!!" her voice cracks. Casita lets down something for her to climb on. My eyes widen.

"What is she doing??" She starts to climb and I run off of my instincts.

I have to help Mirabel!

Something falls from the cieling as I turn into the kid from the village thats addicted to coffee and slide. Before jumping and turning into José to get over it quicker. Mira is going to get hurt! I need to hurry!!

I see Isa grabbing a vine in a new dress while the doors flicker beside me. Her doors light goes away before she falls. I mentally freak out, and Casita saves her. I deside to run faster before the same happens to me. I jump, reaching out to the roof of la Casita before I feel myself shapeshift.

Oh no.

I fall, Casita tries to let a piece out for me to hold onto, but I fail to grab it. I hit the ground next to Isabella.

What in the world? Why isn't my gift working? Why am I, me?? I lift my hand to look at it better, but I can't. My arm feels heavy. It feels as if I were holding up abuela with one hand. This doesn't make me feel better at all. I still need to help Mirabel though! I stand up, ignoring all the pain in my arm. Casita shakes as all of Antonios animals go loose. His tiny eyes widen in fear as he most likely can't understand what they're saying. His door falls toward him.

"ANTONIO!" Papa says, as he runs and snatches him before it crushes my five year old brother. I turn to look at my prima. She's almost at the candel. I glance around, looking for a way to help.

"Mirabel! MIRABEL!" Tía Julieta screams as la casita pushes the rest of mi familia out. I hear another faint call for Mirabel from Tío before they get pushed out and the doors slam shut. Mira stops for a moment to look to her right before going forward again.

More calls for Mirabel are said as casita cracks. My home is falling apart, literally.

"Mirabel!! THE HOUSE IS GOING TO FALL!!" Papa screams as she reaches for the candel. I wait for he to grab it, silentally cheering her on. The house keeps cracking more and more as I glance around. Its going down any second. She grabs the candel as a tower falls. I sprint to her to help her out while Casita catches her. La Casita uses furniture to block the incoming rubble from hurting her. Casita tries the same with me, but I am to focused on getting her out of here. casita starts to push me away from her as I cry to her. My voice is so quiet that she can't hear me. Her eyes shut and I trip. My leg is stuck!

"Oh god, its stuck.. Get it off!" No one hears me as I tug on my leg. It hurts so bad. I try to pull up the peice, and Casita tries to help, before it stops. My right arm aches from holding it up by itself and I cry. Is... Is Casita gone..? I cry harder, still pulling up the piece of our home. Why isn't anyone helping??

"Mirabel!" Tía calls. Is she okay? I look to their direction. She starts talking to Mira and I sigh with relief once again. She's okay!

"Now to get off this stupid-" I tug "piece of-" I tug again "wood!" It goes up and I pull my leg out from under it. I start to baby my left leg and my right arm. Both hurt so badly. Tias name is heard from the distance and she runs away from Mirabel. I stand up painfully. It hurts so badly, but I don't want to wory my family. I try to walk normally and after a few tries, I do. I walk up to papá to ask how to help.