Eyes

Tw: Anxiety?

Takes place before the movie

Camilo pov
They're all watching. All of them. They watch my every move, waiting for me to mess up. I can't even sit down before I see their faces scrunch up in disgust. I am so scared to do something wrong.

I walk through town with a smile. 'Why is he so happy? Tone down the smile.' Im sure everyone is thinking that so my smile goes down to a grin. 'What is wrong with him?? Look up, away from the floor loser' I slowly look up.

Once I reach the house, I huff in frustration and open the door. I feel their eyes. Eyes everywhere. Burning into my skin. I feel as if they won't stop staring at me. I walk to my room and close the door. I feel my breath speed up in worry.

Am I being lazy again? I should stop being so lazy! They will all hate me if I'm lazy. I consintrate on my breath. It takes a minute, but I manage to get my breath back to normal. I hold my head up and think carefully.

Why do I always mess up? I can't even manage to make someone smile anymore. Im such a screw u-

"Camilo, its lunch," I hear Dolores speak softly. I stand up, not even remembering how I got down there.

"Okay, be there in a minute," I whisper, so Dolores' ears don't hurt. 'I bet you were being to loud. Wayyy to loud for her ears' I ignore the thought. I then hear her light foot steps fade away before leaving my room. I walk to the kitchen and grab my food.

'Thats too much food.' 'He's getting fat!' 'Slow it dowwn.' I ignore the thoughts again before puting my plate down, excited to eat.

At first I eat normally but then notice my plate. 'You're eating way to fast! I bet they noticed! Your getting so fat.' I close my eyes and take a breath before eating a little slower.

After eating we all take care of our house chores first. And once Im done with that I go to the village to find any way to help.

"Camilo! We need a Luisa but she's busyyy" Someone yels

"Luisa to the rescueee!" I say, shifting into my older prima. I run to the person to needed my help and help them carry dirt around their farm. I was pretty exaughsted but continued anyways. 'He's tired already? Luisa does this all day, and she never is tired! He's so weak!!' A voice laughs and I just look a the floor.

I continue this until dinner. Help someone hy shifting to someone else, a voice tells me what they are most likely thinking, a voice telling me how much of a bad madrigal I am, and then contuniuing onto the next person who needs my help.

It was so exaghsting.

"What time is it, miss?" I ask the villiger I am currently helping.

"Around 6:40pm, why?"

"How much longer until we are done? Dinner started around 10 minutes ago!" I freak out. She smiles at me. 'She's probably annoyed but trying to keep you happy'

"You can go now, I can finish up by myself,"

"But-"

"Go on, I'll be okay Camilo,"

"Okay, thank you so much ma'am!" I start running backwards while speaking.

"No, thank you!" She giggles. I turn around and run right to casita.

"Camilo! Why are you late to dinner?" Abuela asks. 'She's maaad. You should have been quicker at helping that nice lady.' I look at the dining table.

"Lo siento Abuela, I got busy helping someone in the village." Her glare softens slightly

"Hm. Well, sit down." She points at my seat and I nod. Once I sit down, I grab the plate that was prepared for me and smile. I eat alot of it before remembering to slow down. I diside to talk with Antonio so I can slow down with eating and end up being last to leave the table. 'You need to eat faster'

I finish with the dishes and then go to my room with a sigh. I lay down in bed and frown.

My thoughts continue to complain about how I should have done something else earlier. I should have done this, or that, or this. My brain just wont leave me alone.

It fades into what I'm doing now. Being too weak, going to sleep so early, being lazy and fat. I stare at my wall and try to close my eyes and sleep.

It takes hours before I manage to get the sweet release of sleep. I just hope for things to get better tomorrow.

....................................................
Hellooooo!!
I hope you guys enjoyed this one!
I was going to cut it off at 300 words but went "na,they deserve better"
So you get 800 wordsss!
Anyways, hope you guys enjoyed!!
Shoutouts!
I

didn't have anytime @ people, but I will next chapter!

~Bye~

835 words