❤️1❤️

"Y/n you have a new brand deal" my manager said as we sat down in the cafe to discuss the upcoming weeks. "Really? Who's it for?" "Bang energy and I was thinking I could talk to Thomas from the Hype House since they do the same brand deal that you could do a few tiktoks with them." I sat there and thought for a minute and decided to go ahead with the idea, they're relevant at the time and it could help all of us.

Over the next couple of days my manager set everything up and I was set to spend the a few days at the Hype House during the day to film tiktoks. Once I arrived I was introduced to Thomas and Mia "it's really nice to meet the both of you" I smile "it's nice to meet you too y/n" Thomas said shaking my hand, "Come on I'll take you inside and let you meet everyone" Mia said walking me inside. There were a group of people hanging out in the kitchen she pointed at each one telling me their names.

"There's Alex, Kouvr, Nikita, Jack, James, Connor, Larri, Nick, Calvin, Michael, Ryland, and Vinnie. Everybody this is Y/n she'll be hanging around here for however long she wants"

"Hey everyone" I said kinda shy like I didn't expect there to be a lot of people. Kouvr came over and started talking to me to make me feel more at ease, "no one in the house bites but they do like to prank and Alex is one of them I should know he's my boyfriend." "You look like a very cute couple" I said as we walked outside and started talking by the pool side.

"We're having a pool party tonight if you'd like to stick around until tonight." I smiled at her "thank you but I didn't bring a bikini" "that just gives us an excuse to go getcha one" she smiled and we both walked back in. She grabbed keys to a Rolls Royce and we were accompanied by Larri and Nikita.

We arrived at a store called Envya we all ended up getting a new bathing suit and after looking at a few you finally found a cute one. On the way back we were all discussing the party and who was coming and eye candy, "so y/n are you dating anyone?" Nikita asked "no I haven't really dated anyone since I started blowing up on TikTok."

"Girl we need to introduce you to some people tonight" Larri said "what about Vinnie? They would look cute" Nikita chimed in. I have to admit he caught my eye when I was first introduced "guys I don't need a boyfriend" I laughed it off but Nikita insisted on introducing me.

We arrived back and I went and got ready in Kouvrs bathroom, I put on the bikini and had Kouvr help me tie it. I fixed my platinum blonde hair to fall on either sides of my shoulder and went downstairs, "ooo okay bitch who told you that you can look better than me" I smiled "no way you look way better Nikita" we filmed a TikTok lip syncing a sexy audio she tagged me once we were done.

I headed outside to the pool side and decided to lay on a beach towel to tan but that's when I seen Nikita bring Vinnie towards me. "Vinnie this is y/n, y/n this is Vinnie byeee" she left and I got up to give him a hug, "it's so nice to meet you Vinnie." "It's very nice to meet you" we talked for a bit until Thomas approached us "hey could you two do a few tiktoks, all promotions for bang energy one for the Hype House tiktok and then one for y/ns tiktok."

We both agreed and we filmed the one on the Hype House tiktok first. Vinnie was in the middle and Kouvr and I were on either side we all had a bang energy and we did a dance. Then Vinnie and I did one for my tiktok we talked it over before doing it we decided to take a drink and he would lift me on his shoulders then once he let me down I would take a drink and try to lift him on my shoulders. I tagged him then posted it before rejoining the rest of the group.

We all drank (except Vinnie), swam and chilled while blasting music. As it got later people would leave to go inside or back to their own houses, Vinnie and I hung out and chilled in the hot tub.

"So what made you get into the influencer scene?" He asked taking a sip of his drink

"Honestly I didn't plan on it, I just happened to start to blow up"

"I understand thats kinda how I was"

"Do you like being an influencer?"

"Yeah I like the fact my videos and streams are something that people like to enjoy but with anything it can get stressful to stick on a schedule and have to post x amount of tiktoks"

"I honestly never looked at it like that before"

We talked for at least another two hours before we both got out and started to dry off. "It was really nice to meet you y/n" he said "you too Vinnie" we both walked in and I started to head to Kouvr and Alex's room for my clothes "hey wait let me give you my number" I turned and handed him my phone and he returned the action and gave me his phone. We gave each other's phone back and I went and retrieved my clothes before having my manager come pick me up.

"So how was everything? Did you make friends?" He asked "I did everyone is super nice I think I have made some good friends" I answered then I got a text from Vinnie.

Vinnie
Hey I meant to ask before you left by would you wanna go hang out with me and a few friends tomorrow? We're going skating

Y/n
Sounds fun what time should I be there?

Vinnie
Don't worry I'll pick you up tomorrow and bring you back to the house

Y/n
Sounds good! Any specific time I should be ready?

Vinnie
I'll pick you up at 11am just send me your address

Y/n
*Sends address*

Vinnie
I'll see you tomorrow :)

I informed my manager about Vinnie coming to pick me up tomorrow and he seemed happy that he didn't have to drive me. I got home and changed into sweat pants and a t-shirt after showering and brushing my teeth, I plugged in my phone and set my alarm for 8:30am it should give me enough time to eat breakfast and get ready.