❤️22❤️

"Hi baby" I talked to Ember while Kouvr held her on the couch her Aussies gathered around us curious of what their momma had. Ollie got up on the couch and laid his head on her lap and when she bent down to show him the baby he gently licked her head.

Vinnie's POV:

Hey man I greeted Alex, Y/n just walked right pass giving him a slight smile and saying a quiet hello but going right to Kouvr who was holding Ember. We went over to the island in the kitchen to talk "I have the ring" I looked at Alex and looked behind my shoulder and looked at both the girls who were showing the dogs the baby "can I see?" I asked and he nodded leading me into his little home studio. "I plan on asking her when we go on a skiing trip on New Year's Eve" I looked at the ring "wow this is a really pretty ring" "I got it specially made for her" I gave him the box back and he put it back in the hiding spot.

We sat down for a minute in the room "how are you and Y/n doing?" Alex asked while he threw a ball in the air and spinning back and fourth "I think we're starting to do okay" "plan on pulling another stunt like that again?" I hung my head a little bit "why do you ask?" "because Vinnie she's a sweet girl she doesn't deserve that, she didn't deserve it when she was carrying your child either." "I know Alex and no I don't plan on doing that to her man" he sighed "I want to see you two make it to marriage because you seem good for each other and I'm not just saying that because there's a child involved."

I looked down and imagined her in a white dress walking down an aisle and it was enough to make me tear up. "I know that you have the best intentions Vinnie and whether or not you did what you did out of fear or not being ready, imagine how Y/n felt man she was probably petrified even more so when you did what you did." "What do you want from me Alex?" I snapped my head up I felt like I was being backed into a corner he sighed and stopped what he was doing "Chelsea" I gave him a confused look "Vinnie now isn't the time to play dumb if you're doing it again-" I cut him off and stood up "I'm not going to sit here and be berated by you Alex" I stood up and went over to the door and put my hand on the knob getting ready to exit the room. "Vinnie wait, I don't know if you have her on social media but I believe that you should check out what she's been posting." He patted my shoulder and went pass me opening the door and rejoining the girls while I stood there trying to process the last twenty minutes and what he meant by I need to look at what Chelsea has been posting.

I looked over at Y/n as she slept peacefully in bed, I gently got up and snuck my way into the bathroom and sat on the side of the tub. I hesitated to hit the unblock button but my curiosity had the better of me and I hit the unblock button and luckily she didn't block me back. I seen she was slandering Y/n and posting photos of the short time we spent together acting like we still are together I quickly decided to take some action.

Vinnie
Hey why in the hell are you still posting photos like we're still together?

Chelsea
Oh hey baby :)

Vinnie
We're not together don't call me that, technically we were never together you were just a mistake I made.

Chelsea
A mistake? That's a little harsh don't you think? Just remember Vinnie I can still ruin your reputation kinda like I am now cause as far as the public is concerned you're cheating on Y/n and destroying your family. Just like your friends all probably think because I made sure to leave them in the loop as well.

Vinnie
What's your angle here Chelsea? What is your problem or what could you possibly want from me?

Chelsea
Why you of course :) you know I spoke to the mother of your child after she gave birth and lied to her acting so nice to her just so I could back away and plan on how to slowly start destroying this family.

Vinnie
Well thank you for admitting that and I'll be sure to show her these messages in the morning. I am trying to repair what I stupidly broke because I decided to screw up with you.

Chelsea
You didn't screw up with me Vinnie, you and I should have a little family together raising our daughter.

I sat there looking at my phone screen for a moment before blocking her back but keeping the DM's for Y/n to see in the morning, I used the bathroom before crawling back into bed next to her and made sure to pull her close.

Your POV

I woke up with the sun peaking through the blinds which immediately made me panic because ever since Ember was born I haven't had the luxury of sleeping in a full night. I looked at the clocked and seeing that it was nearly noon I jumped out of bed and went into her nursery seeing that she wasn't there I ran into the living room but stopped abruptly in the doorway, Vinnie's back was facing me and I saw him slightly bouncing and singing to himself. He slightly turned and I seen that he had Ember in his arms and that put my mind at ease, I walked in "good morning" he lifted his head and smiled "good morning, I figured I'd let you sleep in since you probably haven't had a good night sleep since Ember was born" I smiled at his gesture "I really appreciate it."

Vinnie sat Ember in the baby swing and came to sit at the island in the kitchen while I started to make some toast and get some orange juice. It looked like something was bothering him like he was almost afraid to bring up what was going on, "hey I need to show you something" he then pulled out his phone and then slid it to me I looked through the messages which made my blood boil. "We're going later today to get a restraining order against her" I had a harsh tone to my voice but then I stopped and softened my voice "thank you for showing me the messages and thank you for the effort you've been putting to earn my trust." "I told you Y/n I would do anything to make this right with you and to have our family" I smiled and wanted to tear up at what he said but before I could I heard the toaster pop up with gave me an excuse to turn around and let a tear fall.