❤️20❤️

I was transferring Embers car seat to Vinnie's car while my dad put my bags in my trunk, once I was done I went and gave my dad a hug. "Thank you for letting me stay here" he hugged me a little tighter "you know you are always welcomed here Y/n you and Ember" he paused for a moment "and Vinnie as well as long as he treats you right." I know it's hard for my dad to accept the fact that I'm giving Vinnie a second chance after the way he treated me but I know he'll always support my decisions. My mom came up behind my dad and put her hand on my cheek, I rested in her hand as she told me she loved me and to come back up to visit for Christmas. I told her I would and then gave her a hug before telling her and my dad that I loved them both and that I'm glad they got to meet Ember sooner than I thought. I started backing out of their driveway as they waved me off and I started the quiet drive home.

Vinnie and I got separated somewhere early in the drive and I was loving every second of the peace, right now I'm not a mom, I'm not an influencer, and I'm not with Vinnie, but of course that was short lived when I got a call from my manager.

"Hello?"

"Y/N hey! I just thought that you'd be excited to know that the VMA's have invited you to present the 'song of the summer' award since the dance you and Kouvr created helped the song go viral on TikTok"

"That's amazing! Does that mean both Kouvr and I are presenting it?"

"I can have that arranged.."

"What do you mean you can have it arranged? She helped me come up with that dance she should be beside me giving that award away together. Get on it or I'm not doing it."

"You'd pass it up all together but Y/N-"

"Tyler"

"Yeah?"

"FIX IT"

"yes ma'am"

I ended the call and leaned back in my seat a little tryna relax, I put on some music and I felt everything kind of melt off my shoulders again. I made it home a little after Vinnie did with Ember and when I got inside the lights were off and there was candles and rose petals on the dinning room table with sushi I assume Vinnie ordered and picked up on his way back to the house. I put my purse down on the kitchen counter then I saw Vinnie appear in the hallway doorway just leaning against it watching me with a slight smirk on his face.

"Hey beautiful" he said walking towards me, once he did he got behind me and snaked his arms around my waist and he pulled me into him, I leaned my head back on his shoulder which Vinnie ended up seeing his opportunity and started kissing my neck he then moved up to my ear and started to talk in a low hushed voice. "I brought home your favorite sushi and for when your done I'll run you a hot bath" I smiled a little and turned around "and Ember?" he put a finger up to my lips "shhh I asked Alex and Kouvr to watch her, they didn't seem to mind at all." I must say I was impressed on how he pulled this off I'll admit I was a little upset he dropped her off with Alex and Kouvr but I trust them with my baby, we walk over to the table and he pulls out my seat for me then pushes it closer to the table once I have a seat.

He sits across from me and we both started eating and all throughout dinner I would catch him staring and smiling but when he think he got caught he'd look away like he was embarrassed, he's acting like a nervous high schooler trying to get the courage to ask out a popular girl way out of his league when in fact its the other way around. Once we finished our meal he took the plastic containers and threw them away and then headed to my bedroom and then into the conjoined master bathroom, it had a modern touch to it with a sleek black jet tub and a walk-in shower with a glass frame. As I sat on the edge my bed and eventually I heard water run after 15 minutes he appeared in the doorway "your relaxing bath awaits princess" I walked pass him and see that the bathroom is lit up with candles and I seen a little statue on the side of my bathroom sink that was a little waterfall. He excused himself so I could get undressed and into the bubble bath he prepared and as I got in I smelled lavender a calming and relaxing scent.

He knocked on the door and I kind of giggled to myself at how proper he was being with me "come in" I shout and he opened the door revealing him in only a towel I must say that the towel hugged his body perfectly, my eyes wondered his body focusing on everything looking at his handsome face following his broad chest and sculpted abs, his perfect v-line I swear he was made in a lab or something no way a man looks this good. I guess I lingered a little too long on his carved v-line "you like what you see?" he asked chuckling a little as he leaned against the door frame and crossed his arms with his signature smirk I swear if looks could kill I'd already be dead. "What are you waiting for?" I asked as I continued to admire him standing illuminated by the candle light "waiting for you to invite me to join you beautiful" "you don't need an invitation" I laugh but he looks serious "I plan on taking things slow" he said as he approached the bath taking his towel off and I must admit I blushed a little when I watched his towel drop to the floor 'thank god its difficult to see in candle light' I thought to myself as he got in, "I'll make sure I take care of you tonight princess."