❤️4❤️

I woke up and headed downstairs to my kitchen with all the intentions to make breakfast. I stood in the doorway and stretched making the sweatshirt lift up and reveal my pants I heard a person clearing their throat and turned around, Vinnie! I pulled the sweatshirt down I totally forgot he slept over.

He averted his eyes and walked back to the living room. I ran upstairs and put on sweatpants I was about to walk out before he knocked on my door. "Yes Vinnie?"

"I was gonna see if you wanted to go out for breakfast you know so we can figure out how to act in public"

"Uh yeah just let me get ready"

"Okay I'll be downstairs"

I looked through my closet and found this really cute pink summer dress that stopped mid leg and had semi long transparent silk sleeves. I curled my hair and applied light makeup, I did a winged liner and used a light pink gloss.

I slipped on tan sandals and headed downstairs. "You ready to go?" I asked grabbing my purse "yeah and you look really great" he said smiling. He seen me half naked and I honestly don't feel awkward.

We walked out to his car and he got ahead of me opening my door for me. I have to admit that it was cute and made me blush a little bit, we came to a mutual decision of going out to waffle house.

Once we arrived he got out and opened my door for me, he even held my hand as we walked in. We ordered and a couple of fans came up to Vinnie and I, we took pictures and chatted for a few minutes before they left.

Our food arrived we ate and chatted then got up and tried to leave but a few more people recognized us. We took photos and they asked us about the photo on both of our Instagrams. We both confirmed that we were 'dating' and they voiced their "awws" and "you guys make a cute couple."

"Whatcha wanna do today?" I asked when we get back into the car.

"Well I took you to a skate park a couple of days ago, what's something you like to do?"

I thought for a moment before finally coming up with something to do.

"We'll have to go back to my house so I can grab some things"

On our way back to my place we blast music and sing along with it while I dance a little in the seat. I hop out once we arrive and run in real quick grabbing a camera bag and a few different lenses.

I open the backdoor of his car and place everything carefully in the seat before getting back in the front.

"Please drive carefully there's things that can break in the back"

"Sure thing but where are we going?"

"A secluded beach if you know where one is"

He thought for a minute and then started driving "I got you." I watched out the window in my own little world until I felt us park. I grabbed the lenses and bag before following him down the beach.

We went through a rock formation to get to the other side of the beach and no one was there, there also was a cave where a tide pool was.

"Wow Vinnie this is perfect, how did you know this was here?"

"Back when I first moved here I went exploring"

I opened my bag and grabbed my camera, I changed the lense and started taking pictures of the beauty that surrounded me. I noticed dolphins in the distance so I got down on my stomach and started snapping pictures.

"Wanna be my model?" I asked him as I looked up at him. He smiled "I don't know how good I'll be"

"I'm sure you'll do fine, if not Photoshop exists" I said laughing a little.

"Wow such a great girlfriend"

"I know"

I told him to take his shirt off and lean against the rock formation and I have to admit he's so photogenic. His eyes were so beautiful in the sun I could get lost in them.

We spent all afternoon at the beach taking pics and waiting for golden hour so I can get better pictures. Once the sun was setting I got pretty pictures of the ocean and then I got beautiful ones of Vinnie looking into the sun. His eyes glowed, the photos of him were amazing.

"Would you like to stick around and watch the sunset?" He asked sitting in the sand, I sat beside of him and laid my head on his shoulder. "Think we should take a photo for Instagram?" I asked.

"Yeah but let's just put in on our stories" he took out his phone "I'll take it and send you the photo."

"Okay well what should we-" I got cut off by him lifting my head and kissing me on the lips. I closed my eyes but I was stunned, I couldn't believe he just did that and so smoothly too.

He took the picture and the sun really complimented his features. "Wow look how good the photo came out" he stated as he sent it to me "really good" I replied my heart still jumping.

God I knew this was just a stunt but he's just so sweet and loving, I love the way he jokes with me. Just everything about him was amazing, I caught myself staring at him and I quickly averted my eyes before he could catch me.

I took the pic and posted it to my story then looked through my inbox. Mostly creeps and over obsessive fans but there are some sweet people that I'll occasionally reply to. Out of no where Vinnie grabbed my hand and pulled me up throwing his phone to the ground as it played music.

He pulled me close and started swaying back and forth, "what are you doing?" I asked while smiling "just always thought this would be romantic, just because we're not actually dating doesn't mean I can't show you this side."