❤️23❤️

Your POV:

We took the messages to the police and it was cause enough for a civil harassment protection from Chelsea and if she breaks it then she will be arrested and I will press charges against her. Unfortunately I can't have anything done about her posting stuff but I've reported her account and I've gotten all of my friends to report her account as well. We loaded Ember into my car and then Vinnie and I got in, I laid my head against the passenger side head rest and let out a deep sigh, "here's an idea, Christmas is less than a month away and we still don't have a tree or decorations" I looked over at him and smiled a bit he knows how much I love Christmas. I thought about it for a moment "I don't really want to bring the baby into a bunch of stores though" he smiled "I thought you might say that so I already got it sorted out" he put the car in drive and after a minute i recognized where we were going.

We got Ember out of the car and walked up to Alex and Kov's doorstep "you know I feel bad asking Alex and Kouvr watch her all the time." he hummed "I like to think Ember helps them get ready for their own kids one day" he smiled as he rang the doorbell, Tabitha opened the door and immediately gushed over the baby she looked at me and asked if she could take the car seat from Vinnie and bring her inside I nodded giving her the go ahead. We both walked in behind her and seen that they seemed to be having a get together with some friends "Hey Alex" I smiled giving him a side hug and then went into the kitchen to find Kouvr, "what's cookin' good lookin'" I said sitting down at the island. She turned around and smiled just some cookies what brings you and Vinnie around?" I looked down and fidgeted with my fingers "I hate to ask you this especially since you watched her yesterday-" she cut me off immediately "it's never a burden to watch Ember she seems to be the most calmest baby I have ever seen, plus she's apart of the crew now and I think everyone else likes having her around" she pointed behind me, I turned to see Tabitha holding Ember and her boyfriend Mike giving Ember his finger for him to hold.

"Where are you and Vinnie headed off to?" she asked going to pull the cookies out of the oven "I turned back "just shopping for some Christmas decorations and possibly some presents" "ooh Alex and I are supposed to go do that this weekend, we planned on going to Home Depo and Target." "That's probably where we're going, we came back from the courthouse from getting a restraining order against Chelsea" I saw some sympathy in Kouvr's face "Alex told me what was going on last night and I ended up seeing a post last night, I reported her and blocked her when you sent out a text earlier hopefully its enough for Instagram to remove her profile." I nodded "hey Kouvr" Vinnie said coming into the kitchen "hey Vin how's it going?" "good I'd say" he placed a hand on my shoulder "we should get going babe" he leant down and kissed my cheek "I'll be in the living room." Kouvr's eyes widen and she smiled once he walked out she took an oven mitten and smacked me in the arm with it "you didn't tell me that you guys are back to the physical touch stage!" I smirked "oh Kov" her eyes widened a bit more "Y/n! You and me have a lot to talk about tonight missy. Vinnie, Alex, and Mike can watch over the baby while me, you, and Tab sit in the hot tub and gossip" maybe some girl time would be good for me.

"Thank you again for babysitting" I said as I walked out the door with Vinnie "remember what I said" Kouvr pointed at me "I know, I know I'll see you tonight." We got in the car and Vinnie started backing out of the driveway, "you, Mike and Alex are in charge of the baby tonight" he looked over at me and smiled a little "that's fine sweetheart I think the guys like having the baby around." We first went to Home Depo to get a few inflatables for the yard "make sure you set these up in the front yard so Gray can't get them" I instruct as Vinnie gets an inflatable reindeer from the shelf he nodded once he put it on the cart "what's next honey?" He asked as I thought "well we need a tree and some lights to decorate the front of the house" we got a six and a half foot tree and some colorful lights for the outside and for the tree then we headed to our next stop.

"What are we getting from here babe?" I turned and looked at Vinnie as we walked into Target "what?" "You're getting awfully comfortable with all the pet names today" he just shrugged and put his hands into his pockets. "Wanna get Starbucks?" he asked as I grabbed a cart I hummed for a moment and finally agreed to get coffee "I want a cake pop too" "will do" he said as he walked off "wait you don't-" "caramel ribbon crunch frappe" he said as he continued to walk, I narrowed my eyes and mocked him before walking off and finding the Christmas section. I found a few packs of ornaments of red and gold and then I got a special first Christmas ornament for Ember, I passed some initial ornaments and I got an E for Ember but I grabbed a V and a (your initial here) but I didn't put them in the cart just yet. "There you are" I jumped before throwing the ornaments into the cart "woah didn't mean to startle you" he walked over to me and handed me my drink and cake pop.

"What were you doing?" "Nothing just getting some ornaments for the tree, now we need a tree skirt" I walked over and grabbed a red one. "Now we grab some gifts and wrapping paper" I walked around and got some toys for Ember that play soft noise and put out soft light, I then went and walked around to get something for my parents. I found some fishing gear for my dad but I didn't really know what to get my mom because she never tells us anything she may want, as I looked around I seen a flyer while passing one of the registers for someone who is doing family portraits. I walked over and took a number and I figured out what I'd get my mom, a locket with a family portrait. I looked at Vinnie standing behind me "you ready?" he nodded as we headed to the checkout and when it was all said and done we spent almost two thousand dollars all together. We loaded everything in the car and dropped it off at home before driving back to Alex and Kouvr's and as I sat there looking out the window I realized that I am actually really happy with where I am and who I'm with.