❤️14❤️

The due date was 2 weeks away and I honestly can say I've been doing much to prepare, I had my baby shower last week and Vinnie and I were civil with each other. He made the choice to date Chelsea and I didn't care I was civil to her as well when she accompanied him to the baby shower but we did talk after to set some ground rules. She wouldn't be brought to the hospital when I go into labor and she will not be welcome into my house when Vinnie would come to visit Ember, I will also give Ember Vinnie's last name she agreed to the rules.

Today I am going over to the hype house for their early thanksgiving dinner they do before everyone goes home to their families for actual thanksgiving. I put on a scarlet red dress and flats before straightening my hair and putting on makeup, I grabbed my purse and drove over to the house I walked in and the smell of food instantly hit me making me hungry. I walked into the kitchen and see Kouvr, Mia, and Thomas cooking while everyone else was standing around and drinking either wine or champagne, I looked and spotted Vinnie laughing and smiling with Chelsea.

I felt arms wrap around me which kind of startled me at first until the voice spoke "hey long time no see huh?" I turned and seen Tayler which made me smile, we would hang out during parties and over time became really good friends. "Hey didn't think I'd see you here" I said turning to fully hug him "hey sorry to hear about Charly man" he shrugged "we're still friends" I gave him a small smile "sorry to hear about Vinnie" he glanced over there and I just returned the shrug.

"You look very beautiful though" I smiled and actually blushed a little bit at what he said until I heard a voice behind me. "Hey y/n how are you feeling?" I turned my head "fine Vinnie everything is fine" I walked and took Tayler with me so we could continue talking. "Time to eat everybody!" I heard Kouvr yell so Tayler and I made our way to the long table set up with all of the food in the middle, "why don't you sit by me so I can keep an eye on you" Vinnie said pulling out a chair for me "I think I'd rather sit with Tayler."

I sat and held his hand as he said grace then we all started eating I could feel Vinnie glance at me all through dinner. Once we finished up I stuck around for an hour until I felt a little pain in my stomach and I guess Tayler noticed "hey are you okay?" I nodded "might have ate a little too much" "if you want I could follow you home just to make sure you're okay." I thanked him for his offer and let him do it "we're heading out" I said as Tayler grabbed my purse from the counter, I saw Vinnie look over and his smile almost dropped instantly as he watched us.

I got into my car and the pain was getting progressively worse so I decided to take a detour and head to the hospital just in case there was something wrong. Tayler followed my and once we both parked he rushed to my car to make sure I was okay, "I think I just need to make sure that Ember isn't trying to come out earlier than she's meant to." He helped me inside and I told the nurse at the front desk what was going on and she got me into a wheelchair and got me checked into a room. "Do you want me to call Vinnie?" "no no I don't thing there's need for that." A doctor came in and pulled the curtain separating Tayler and I, she checked and smiled "congratulations Ms. l/n you are two centimeters dilated the nurse will get you hooked up so we can monitor both you and the baby and we will also get you into a gown."

"Now call Vinnie?" Tayler questioned as he pulled the curtain open "um I think I should call him just because of the rules I set for him and Chelsea" he nodded "guess this is my queue to leave?" I gave an apologetic look "yeah I'm sorry" "it's okay just let me know how the birth goes, I'll come visit when you allow visitors." We said our goodbyes and he left then I called Vinnie.

"Hey I'm in the hospital"

"What happened?" I could hear a hint of concern in his voice.

"Well I guess Ember didn't want to wait till her due date"

"She's coming??"

I chuckled a little "yes I am two centimeters dilated"

I could hear him over the phone telling Chelsea he has to go and she didn't sound too happy I could hear her complain about not having a ride home to which he replied Chase would take her. I hung up and waited for him to arrive, I could feel my contractions becoming more strong as time went on. Twenty minutes later Vinnie came in the hospital room and asked how I was doing "well I'll be doing better once I get this gigantic needle in my spine." "We're still a ways away from that Ms. L/n" she checked and said that I was only three centimeters dilated and that I needed to be four or more and in unbearable pain.

I laid my head back into my pillow and let out ad breath of frustration, she left and Vinnie stepped back by my side. "We had fun right?" I looked up at him confused "what do you mean?" He let out a deep sigh like he was holding his breath after he asked that. "We you know had a good run right?" "Vinnie we're both still kids and we're having a kid I feel like we were the definition of good relationship and bad timing plus how this all started didn't help anything either it was built on a lie."

He hummed in response his phone notification has been going off for the last two minutes signaling he's getting messages. "Don't you think you should get that?" "I'm with you waiting for our little girl nothing else is important" "what if its Chelsea?" he just shrugged. The sound wasn't stopping so he turned his phone off but I could already tell this is going to be a long and painful night.