❤️5❤️

⚠️ Sexual Acts⚠️

For the past few weeks everything has been going good with the stunt. Vinnie didn't seem too bothered by it and I didn't mind it either, we were loving in public and online but strictly friends in private I even gave him a key to my house just in case he would need it for an emergency. I decided to go over the house to hang out because the people Vinnie hung out with slowly started becoming my friends as well even Chase Hudson.

"What's up buttercup?" I asked plopping onto the couch beside Kouvr

"Mentally going through my closet to see what I have to wear to the party tonight"

"Party?" I asked in an intrigued yet questioning voice

"Yeah Vinnie didn't tell you we were having a party?"

I shook my head no then decided to go up and see what he was doing and to ask him why he didn't tell me when he usually does. I peaked in to see he was playing a game but wasn't streaming so I sat on his bed and pet his cat waiting for him to get done.

He noticed me and held up his finger signaling me to give him a minute. He backed out of the game and then turned in his chair to face me.

"I didn't know you were coming over"

"I got bored so I decided to drop by to hang out, doing anything fun later?"

"Nope, why? Did you wanna do something? I can throw my shoes on and we can leave"

"I'm good, so um I heard there's a party tonight"

"Oh yeah I meant to tell you, are you going?"

I sat there and acted like I was thinking but I already knew my answer, I gave him a deadpan "no" then walked out. I went back downstairs and sat on the couch until people started coming for the party then I got up and left.

"Tyler how long do we have to keep this up?"

"At least for a few months it would look suspicious if you two 'broke up' only after a few weeks"

I sighed at his answer, I called him on my way home and it wasn't the answer I was hoping for.

"Why is everything okay?"

"Just peachy Tyler just fucking peachy"

I hung up on him once I pulled up in my driveway, I got in and let Gray in the backyard. I sat on the porch and occasionally tossed a ball for him to go fetch, I sat and thought about what I could do. I decided to bring Gray inside and go take a relaxing bubble bath.

I undress and run the water and get it to the desired temperature. I poured a good amount of lavender bubble bath in it hopefully it'll help me relax, I poured some wine as well then I got in. I was looking through everyone's private snap stories, this allows us to post whatever we want and only the people we allow to see it can view it.

I look through Alex's story then, Kouvrs, then Nikita's the last one was Vinnies. He looked really friendly with a girl but it wasn't any of my business but I can't deny I did feel a little jealousy. I can't think about him right now though I've decided to work on myself for tonight.

I put my phone down and laid back sinking into the water as I drank my wine. Once I got out I dried my hair and did my skincare routine along with a face mask, I went back down and fed Gray then ate myself before heading back to my room. It was still early so I decided to put on my movie but got bored halfway through.

I ended up just scrolling through my tiktok while the movie played in the background. It seemed to be over fairly quickly so I put on some music in the background. My phone pinged with a message it was from Vinnie but I didn't bother opening it or answering back.

I laid in my bed thinking of what I could do and then I remembered something in my drawer that I haven't used in forever, I could use the release as well. I lean over and grab a small vibrator wand out of the drawer.

I pulled my pj bottoms down along with my panties. I grabbed the wand and placed it on my clit after I spread my legs, I bit my lip and closed my eyes resting into my pillow letting little moans escape my mouth. I played around with the vibration settings and found the perfect vibration.

My moans started to get louder and I started to squirm a little. I could feel my orgasm get closer so I started slightly moving the vibrator in circles, I couldn't hold back and I came screaming Vinnie's name. Once I realized what I have said I didn't know why I screamed his name.

Vinnie's POV:

I ran up to my room to text y/n but she didn't respond, she didn't even look at it. I remembered though she gave me a key to her house in case there was an emergency. She didn't answer my text when she usually responds in seconds so that gave me enough reason to use the key.

I grabbed my car keys and headed out to her house. I arrived and knocked on her door but she didn't answer, there was the possibility that she was asleep but I was worried because she never falls asleep this early. I unlocked the door and didn't see her in the living room nor kitchen.

I did hear music coming from upstairs so I slowly walked up them not we wanting her to hear me. As I approached her room I could hear noises coming from it I was getting closer and could make out what I was hearing she was moaning.

The door to her room was cracked and I know how weird this is gonna sound but I peaked in and saw her. Her head was back with eyes closed, she had a vibrator up against her pussy I walked away but I didn't get too far until I heard her moans get louder then she loudly moaned my name which made me freeze for a moment.

She was fantasizing about me? I quickly make a silent exit of her house locking the door back. On the drive back to the house I couldn't get the sight of her perfect body out of my head, I can't believe she's attracted to me like that. Wonder why she's never told me we could actually be dating right now if she did instead of putting on this fake show.

I guess I can't say anything I've started wanting to get more close to her but I never knew if she felt the same. I arrived back to the house and went straight up to my room, I sent her a text saying that I needed to talk to her and I'd be around noon before I dropped by that should give me enough time to think about what I'm going to tell her.