When You Are Sick | Arlo

RequestHi! How are you😊Could you possibly do headcanons of what Arlo does when the reader is sick? :)

-I'm going to be honest with you, he's the kind of guy that steps away whenever someone coughs near him.
-He's just not a fan of germs.
-BUT, when it comes to you, It's different.
-I've mentiones this multiple times, but he is very protective by nature.
-At first, he'd be quite worried about you.
-He also feels bad when he sees you having a bad time.
-He'd totally convince you into coming over to his apartment so that he can take care of you himself.
-He likes to be in control of things he doesn't like.
-I have this feeling that he cooks since he lives alone, so he'd absolutely prepare you some soup and tea.
-This guy is suuuuper strict with medicines.
-You have to take them exactly at the time you are supposed to take them.
-Otherwise, "you'll never get better."
-If you're honest with yourself, he can be very overwhelming in this situations.
-But you know it's because he cares about you.
-Will scold you if you aren't wearing warm clothes, especially if you aren't wearing socks.
-And then, he'll lend you his.
-He's like an old lady.
-Will cuddle you despite your protests telling him he'll get sick too.
-He's honestly the cutest.
-But if you mention it he'll be like "Yeah, whatever."
-Carries you around so that you don't "waste your energy."
-He might be intense but you have to admit that you recover in a matter of two days maximum.
-He's a keeper.