Their Kinks | Arlo, John, Blyke, Rei.

RequestsunO boys: kinks👀?

------------------------------------------------------------------

ARLO

I don't think he's that much of a kinky mf, HOWEVER, I do believe he has a very specific kink. Daddy kink. Don't ask him why. He has literally no idea. He just knows that the first time you said it, something changed inside of him forever. Could also be slightly into bondage play. Needless to say that he's a dom.

JOHN

Sorry but definitely into breeding. Of course, not because he wants a baBY. It's more because of the whole "You are mine" aspect. Marking is something that he really enjoys as well. Obviously a dom. Such a kinky guy and he's not even ashamed.

REI

He's just too sweet for that. Or so does he want you to think. Lots of unexplored kinks with this guy. Seriously. He's not necessarily a dom, he's very versatile. Speaking of that, any opportunity to have you on top of him, is a good opportunity. I'd say he has a praise kink.

BLYKE

Alright, alright. Hear me out. I feel like he doesn't actually have any specific kink, but is actually into a lot of different ones. breeding, daddy kink, definitely bondage play, etc. Everything sounds good to him.