When You Aren't Paying Attention In Class | Arlo, John, Rei, Blyke.

Request: Hii! Can I have Unordinary boys headcanons when they see you're not paying attention in class?

ARLO

My guy is incredibly observant. This means that he can not only notice that you aren't paying attention, but also the reason why. I guess his reaction to this depends on the context. If you are just distracted because you're chatting or messing around, he'll act like a teacher, I swear. If you seem to not be paying attention because you're worried or frustrated by something, he'll try to talk to you to see if he can help you.

JOHN

Also observant, but if you don't seem to be distracted because you're worried or sad, he doesn't give a fuck about it, honestly. Who is he? The teacher? Nah. He'll just offer to lend you his notes after the class is over. He's a bit more careless, at least now. In case you are having a bad day, you can rely on him. He's a great listener.

REI

Not as observant if I'm being honest. Kinda hard for him to notice, but if he does notice, then he's worried. Maybe there's something weighting on your mind. He'll ask you if everything's okay and will offer you to explain you anything you might not understand.

BLYKE

This one is another one who hardly notices. Actually, he's more likely to realize because someone else pointed it out. It's not that he doesn't care, he's just a bit oblivious, you know? He'll probably lend you his notes as well and ask you if everything's alright, he wouldn't want you to have trouble with any subject.