6

a/n: super late update im so sorry 😭😭

it was 2 in the morning and you were still awake, working quietly in your room. your h/c hair was tied into a messy bun above your head, your e/c eyes struggled to stay open, squinting due to the lack of light in the area.

you were busy sewing a cardigan as a christmas gift for albedo, since the holiday was merely a week away. however, the work was long and tedious. you had the sewing machine on the slowest setting for the sake of letting your roommates get sleep. so you watched the needle, moving ever so slowly, before you finally shut it off as it finished the last bit.

"finally!!" you whisper-yelled picking it up and spinning around. even though you were in your pajamas, you were able to try it on slightly - although it was slightly bigger than the ones you were used to wearing.

the cardigan was beige, and it buttoned up to the chest area. you could see albedo wearing it with his work shirt - a white collared tee.

this was the last of the gifts you were to sew. you planned to personally make your friends their gifts and also buy a little something you could afford. 

after wrapping up the gift, you could feel yourself starting to drift off. suddenly, everything went black, and you were fast asleep.

~*~

"-n, y/n! wake up!" you lifted your head at the sound of your roommates voice from outside your door. 

"i'm coming i'm coming." you grumble, pushing yourself off the desk. turns out you never went to your bed after working last night.

when you arrived at the living area, you saw your two roommates seated at the dining table, both eating whatever lumine had made.

"morning y/n!" yanfei smiles at you, stuffing a piece of toast into her mouth. you wave to the pink haired girl before sitting down next to her.

"what are you guys doing today?" you ask as lumine puts down a plate in front of you. "thanks lumine."

"no problem! also yanfei and i were wanting to go hang out with my brother in downtown liyue. do you want to join?" lumine replies, handing you a fork.

"that sounds fun! i'll join for sure." you say, smiling. "what time are we heading out?"

lumine glances at the clock above the doorframe. "it's about 9:25 right now, and aether wants to meet up at 10:30 for lunch. so we can leave at around a quarter after ten."

"sounds good!" you finish your meal and bring your dish to the sink. "i haven't seen aether for a hot minute. i wonder what he's up to."

"i dunno, maybe some weird airplane shit." yanfei chuckles, scrolling on her phone. you and lumine laugh at her remark before heading to your rooms.

"i'm going to get ready for later, see ya!" you shout to the two behind.

you shut the door to your room, and open a closet with a variety of clothing pieces you had sewn yourself.

"what to wear today??" you mumble, rummaging through the clothes. in the end, you pull out a yellow pleated skirt, along with an oversized white t-shirt and a denim jacket. the weather was sunny but around 65-70 degrees.

"that should do it!" you turn the doorknob to your door and walk out. 

"lookin swag y/n." you facepalm at yanfei's remark.

"yanfei, you sound like a middle school boy." yanfei's grin disappears.

"hey! i was complimenting you-"

"i know, i know. thank you yanfei." you smile, patting her on her head to shut her up. by the time the three of you had finished getting ready, it was time to leave.

"lets go!" you say, getting into the drivers seat of your car. lumine had won rock paper scissors and was sitting next to you in the passengers seat, while yanfei had gotten the back seat.

"you always win lumine." yanfei pouts, putting her arms around lumine's chair.

"stop fighting you two." you say, as you begin to drive off. after a few minutes of silence, lumine turns up the radio.

"ooh, i love this song!" lumine grins, beginning to sing along. "dance with me in my backyard boy, lookin super fine in your corduroy..."

you and yanfei chuckle at the girl, who was singing her heart out.

"we're here!" you say, after about 10 minutes in the car. getting out of the car, you immediately spot aether, with another figure behind him. 

"hey guys!" aether waves, walking towards the three of you. you smile at him, and notice who was behind him.

"y/n?" your eyes widen when you see albedo behind aether, smiling slightly.

"al-albedo?"