13

once upon a time, a young girl found her one. her one and only. the young girl did everything with the boy. he loved her, and she loved him. he was so glad to have an amazing girl.

however, he was unable to change one thing. her very, very, very unhealthy choice in drinks.

~*~

"y/n, darling, please put down the energy drink."

"you think because we're dating ill stop drinking my beloved monster?? hahahahahaha you were wrong." albedo was chasing you around your dorm, trying to get you to drink more water.

"y/n please- or no more kisses." you stopped, completely in shock. 

"no no no wait, here!" you grabbed the glass of water on the table and downed it, pouring yourself another glass to drink again. "now, give me my kiss!"

albedo chuckled and started towards you. his arms came around your waist, as he leaned down, pressing his lips against yours. 

it didnt last long. he was being bitchy.

"drink more water, and eat some salad y/n. we have to go shopping for the new years eve party at chongyuns."

ah yes, the year was coming to a close. it was only 6 days ago that you had confessed to albedo. although, it was highly unplanned. but through all the tricks, games, and mistletoe, you were finally with the one you loved.

"i cant believe its the end of the year already." you pouted as albedo sat you down in front of a plate of salad. reluctantly, you picked up the fork and began eating.

"i know, and to think we've only known each other for barely a month."

"people would think we've been together for years at this point." you added, mouth full. "albedo, what do you think wouldve happened if they didn't have mistletoe?"

albedo paused, and looked at you, before giving you a sweet smile. "we will never know my dear, but just be lucky that they did."

"oh, i know. im the luckiest girl alive."

"you think? maybe you should go play the lottery then."

"id rather be with you than win the lottery." albedo became flustered at your comment.

"you-"

"albedo?"

"hm?"

"you're the needle to my thr-"

"oh my god you are so cringy."

a/n: its really refreshing to write a shorter fic, however i do have plans for a longer one coming up. thank you all so much :)