CHAPTER 81-90

Chapter 81 Both Sides Heavily Wounded

Void Breaking Slash!”

Waves of qi completely constricted Long Chen. That sword seemed completely unstoppable.

That was Marquis Ying’s most powerful sword technique. Long Chen knew that it was definitely also an Earth class Battle Skill, and it was even more powerful than the one he had used before. Its powerful aura completely locked him in place.

Facing death, Long Chen’s mind was completely calm. He entered a strange state at this moment. He seemed to have grasped everything within heaven and earth. Ten thousand laws and Daos, every single creature and object, everything was clearly captured within his mind right now.

He felt as if he had already escaped from his body and was looking on as an observer.

What Long Chen didn’t know was that at this time, his FengFu Star had become completely static as if it was waiting for some kind of enlightenment. It was a shame that Long Chen hadn’t noticed.

Spiritual qi rushed towards his twelve cyclones. They explosively grew and cord-like energy surged through Long Chen’s meridians to enter the broadsword in his hands.

“Split the Heavens!”

Strange lines appeared over the broadsword, and it seemed to come alive. It cut through a mysterious arc, imposing just like an overpowering dragon. This was Long Chen’s strongest attack.

BOOM!! Waves of qi exploded outwards. Both of them were sent flying back, blood filling the sky.

Long Chen’s broadsword was sent flying out of his hands for hundreds of meters, only stopping once it sunk deep into a boulder.

Vomiting out blood, Long Chen felt that his whole body was about to collapse and his aura plummeted. 

A dozen cuts appeared on his body which were bleeding heavily. But what was worse was that all the meridians in his body had become covered in cracks, just a bit away from completely breaking apart.

And this was after Long Chen had gained the experience of using Split the Heavens last time. So when he had used it this time, he had used his entire body’s meridians in order to blunt the explosive force that came from it.

But because he had used even greater force that last time, he was really just the slightest bit away from becoming a completely crippled person.

It was possible to regrow a small portion of destroyed meridians. That was because you could follow the ‘memories’ of the meridians before it. But if all the meridians in the body were destroyed, then even with a Pill God’s memories, Long Chen would be completely powerless to fix it.

The current him was now unable to use even the slightest trace of spiritual qi. His cracked meridians were unable to bear any force at the moment.

On the other side, Marquis Ying’s condition was not that much better than Long Chen’s. The sword in his hand had shattered explosively, its fragments cutting into both of them.

If it was just external wounds, then Marquis Ying would still be able to use his powerful cultivation base to suppress them. But having used his most powerful attack just now, he had lost control of the extremely toxic poison inside him. A trace of that corrosive poison had entered his heart just now.

However, just that slight trace caused his heart to show signs of withering. That completely terrified Marquis Ying, and he hastily used his spiritual qi to defend against the poison’s invasion.

Long Chen took a deep breath and stood up. Going over to his broadsword, he pulled it out of the rock, and slowly began to walk over to Marquis Ying.