CHAPTER 1221_1230

Chapter 1221 Blood Dyes the Ancient Remnant

Long Chen fought intensely against the five powerful enemies, with Blooddrinker dancing through the air. People could only see six figures shooting back and forth as the sky shook around them.

Seeing that Long Chen could fight against these five powerful experts, Han Wenjun was deeply shocked. He sent out the order for everyone to attack the distant Grand Xia experts.

A vague feeling of unease appeared in Han Wenjun’s heart. Perhaps he would have to capture the Grand Xia’s experts in order to enter an invincible position. At the very least, he had to capture Xia Youluo.

“Han Wenjun, I’ll kill you, you bastard!” Suddenly, a woman’s cry full of killing intent rang out. A sword slashed at Han Wenjun like a flying rainbow.

“Hmph, little slut, I’ll capture you again right now.” Han Wenjun sneered and suddenly reached out. Runes lit up on his fingers as he caught Xia Youluo’s sword, while his other hand reached toward her throat.

Xia Youluo was shocked. Instead of injuring him when her sword struck his hand, she found herself unable to pull it back. She had never imagined Han Wenjun was this terrifyingly powerful.

An explosion of energy came from Han Wenjun’s palm. Xia Youluo’s whole body shook and she vomited a mouthful of blood. She was instantly injured and unable to resist at all as Han Wenjun’s hand reached for her throat.

“Fuck off!” A furious roar rang out, and a fist smashed into Han Wenjun’s palm. Xia Yunchong had arrived, blocking his attack, while also pushing Xia Youluo back.

But when Xia Yunchong’s fist collided with Han Wenjun’s palm, his expression changed. He was actually forced back by Han Wenjun.

“Xia Youluo, get back and protect the crown prince,” shouted Xia Yunchong, his expression grave.

“But…”

“Listen to orders! Go protect the crown prince!” ordered Xia Yunchong.

Xia Youluo’s eyes were red. She felt herself to be useless. The person who had tricked her was right in front of her, but she couldn’t get revenge and had implicated her big brother.

Clenching her teeth, she flew over to Xia Yunfeng and the others, who were currently besieged by powerful enemies.

Once Xia Youluo was gone, Xia Yunchong turned to face Han Wenjun icily. “No wonder Long Chen said you were no longer the old you. You actually absorbed the Grand Chu and Grand Zhou’s dragon vein energy for yourself. Now your power isn’t any lower than those top experts.”

Others might not be able to tell, but the instant Xia Yunchong had been forced back by Han Wenjun’s palm, he had realized something was wrong.

Using his dragon vein energy to see, he finally sensed a huge dragon vein image supporting Han Wenjun from behind him. It was several times stronger than his own dragon vein energy.

This kind of dragon vein image was something only those who possessed dragon vein energy could sense. And yet it hadn’t escaped Long Chen’s senses either.

“Hahaha, correct. The Grand Zhou and Grand Chu’s imperial disciples have been killed by me, and I’ve already absorbed all their dragon vein energy. As soon as all your Grand Xia’s imperial disciples are killed, the Grand Xia, the Grand Zhou, and the Grand Chu will have lost a third of their karmic luck. This karmic luck will end up supporting my Grand Han, so your three nations will decline, while my Grand Han will only grow stronger. We won’t need to waste any time thinking of how to get any historical remnants, making any idols, or stealing any cultural inheritances. Only my Grand Han Ancient Nation will remain within the Central Plains, hahaha!” Han Wenjun laughed uproariously, his voice full of pride. It was like he could already see the day of the Grand Han uniting all the ancient nations.