CHAPTER 91-100

Chapter 91 KingKong Fury Ape

Within the undulating mountain range, huge trees with thick vines covering them reached for the sky, and the occasional roar of wild beasts would shake the land.

A ten-meter-tall KingKong Fury Ape emitted an angry roar that shook the forest, causing streams of leaves to tumble to the ground.

Facing the KingKong Fury Ape was a human who wasn’t even comparable to it in size.

That person was Long Chen who was currently emitting intense fluctuations that made him seem like a celestial emperor. 

This particular location was originally a forest, however, now all the huge trees within hundreds of meters had collapsed. The vegetation and rocks had been sent tumbling away, blowing open an empty land.

Long Chen had received a map from the village chief which marked the dangerous areas. This particular spot was the location of a second rank Magical Beast.

That would be the KingKong Fury Ape in front of him. Back then, the ancestors of the villagers had accidentally charged into its territory, resulting in disastrous casualties.

The villagers both hated and feared this KingKong Fury Ape. When they heard Long Chen was planning on hunting a second rank Magical Beast, it was the first thing they had thought of.

However, Long Chen had refused to have any others come with him. Even Xiao Hua wasn’t an exception. He had followed the map by himself, easily finding this place.

As expected, the KingKong Fury Ape’s awareness of its territory was extremely great. As soon as Long Chen had stepped into this region of the forest, he was found and attacked.

“ROAR!!!” The KingKong Fury Ape heavily beat its own chest with its huge fists. The next instant, it charged at Long Chen.

The KingKong Fury Ape was a Magical Beast that specialized in power. But compared to the Burst Bear, it was much more terrifying since it had reached the second rank.

Its enormous body was practically a small mountain. Its speed was also shocking, and it arrived in front of Long Chen in the blink of an eye.

Long Chen formed a fist, and the instant he did, he actually disappeared, leaving behind a wild gale.

He had already been fighting with the KingKong Fury Ape for a full hour. It truly was worthy of being a second rank Magical Beast; its power was extremely great.

According to Long Chen’s estimates, the Burst Bear he had killed before would probably not even be able to take a single blow from this KingKong Fury Ape.

Just a random blow from it had tens of tons of force behind it. If Long Chen hadn’t advanced to Blood Condensation, then just relying on his physical body, he also wouldn’t have been able to beat it.

Having fought on equal grounds for so long, now Long Chen was planning on not wasting any more time.

“Breaking Wind Fist!” Wild gales unfurled and a faint layer of light appeared on Long Chen’s fist.

His fist heavily smashed into the KingKong Fury Ape’s arm. With a muffled bang, the mountain-like KingKong Fury Ape was actually sent flying dozens of meters away, slamming into and breaking over ten huge trees behind it.

As expected, his physical body had greatly improved after advancing to Blood Condensation. Even his control of Battle Skills had improved.

The power of the Breaking Wind Fist was much greater than when he had been in the Qi Condensation realm. Adding on his physical strength, it was able to force back a second rank Magical Beast.