8

"Of course, I missed you

  "Of course, I missed you."

"Correction. half-brother" I muttered, but my gaze was pulled to the luggage and bags he was carrying "Did you finally wake up to the truth that your own mother is a wench?" I said, surprised.

"Yes. She kicked me out" he says as he storms in with his bags, collapsing down on the couch with a tired moan "I can't believe it."

"Why?"

"She said I was a disrespectful twerp like you" he said as I headed towards him, taking a deep breath and catching his eyes along the way "where is Sunoo? you abandoned him there with them?"

"Well, I don't care about that crap! he's adopted" he replied heartlessly, forcing me to grasp his arm and exclaim "Niki! he's still our sibling!" My true mother died when I was young and remarried, resulting his half-Japanese brat speaking to me right now.

Then, a year after Niki was born, they decided to adopt another child. The house never gave me good memories in the first place; that woman is a home wrecker, and I'd rather choke on my food than to return there.

"Anyways, I have nowhere else to go so I'm staying here with you" he proclaimed slowly ceasing his brows when he saw my bandages "what happened to your hand?"

I ignored his statements and unzipped his bags, removing his clothes "You can sleep in the other room, there's nothing much there, but the only thing that matters is that you have a roof to sleep under."

I almost gagged in disgust seeing how he failed to fold his clothes while packing them, he's so untidy "why is there blood in the floor?" he continued asking me as I glanced at the floor

I'll just need to buy a new carpet

"Where is Jungkook Hyung? I haven't seen him in a while." I fold his clothes and hold them tightly, hearing his name starting to affect me negatively.

I don't want to talk about it, anything but him

"Noona-"

"I'm sleeping" I faked a yawn and went inside my room again. I laid back in bed while drawing circles on the sheets "yeah I'm tired so I should sleep"

           •••

"No shit man, I enrolled at your school last week without you knowing" Niki joked as he followed me inside the campus. I noticed some people staring at me and this enigmatic young child next to me, but I didn't mind.

"get out of my sight and go to your room-" he clung to my elbow as I walked away from him, shaking his head, "I don't know where it is, help me" I rolled my eyes, almost ready to throw a tantrum.