19

"I'm not kind"

                                                             "I'm not kind"

In fact, I attended the party, mainly because I needed a break from Jungkook and wanted to see him. I turn to gaze around as everyone is dancing to the music's rhythm drops, giggling and grinning while they converse with their significant other

someone taps on my shoulder, and I see Taehyung and Jimin, he gave me a loving smile as he hands me a cup of alcohol which I gladly took, and it was like a dream. The electricity I felt when our hands briefly touched was like the universe was about to fall apart or two worlds were ready to collide.

I had the feeling that he was reassuring me

 even though I didn't adhere to his god or his faith. As though he heard my prayers on a frigid night in this chilly land.

"you look beautiful as ever"

I prayed because I knew there's something so delicate about this time, so fragile. And even if nothing came out of it, at least I have known this beautiful feeling, the wonderful sense of love.

It's something I can always keep close by, like a ray of unrecognized sunshine, to draw on in my darkest hour. Whatever happens next, I'll always be glad to know there's someone like Taehyung in the world.

"I'm surprised Jungkook let you decide this time; he never fails to amaze me." Jimin shrugs with a tone of sarcasm and even nudged his dear friend who didn't move an inch, instead, he licked his lips and replied to me instead "are you sure he's not going to do anything bad to you after this?" I turn to look at him and for some reason I couldn't think straight

He appeared more attractive to me than before, even though I had always known he was handsome, and for some reason my heart was racing inside. My heartbeat became even more erratic as a result of the music, which greatly bothered me.

"Hi Taehyung!" random girls say with twinkling eyes as they wave at him, and when he waves back, they giggle and blush like petty tomatoes. gosh, I hate him so much; I hate Kim Taehyung with a passion. I don't know why, I just know that I hated everything about him, his smile, the way he laughed, his gorgeous face, the way he was so friendly to everyone.

Jimin rolled his eyes when, yet another group of girls came calling in adoring, sappy tones, saying "you're always the star of the show." I sigh and swallow down more drinks from the table to keep my mind off such foolish ideas. Jimin chuckles "You're too kind, Taehyung."