CH:1

Y/N: POV

I am standing before the the gates of Kuoh Academy as my fiance studies here she does not no about me, that is not my problem for now as I only need to protect her as I cannot let get her hurt as it's a promise made on my name.

I enter the campus I could hear girls squealing and boys muttering some shit about one more prince and never getting laid. I ignore them for now as my main objective is to find here.

Y/N APPROACHES A GIRL

y/n: miss will you be kind enough to guide me to student council office

Girl: {squeals} ya... yes please follow me

Y/N COULD BE SEEN FOLLOWING THE GIRL TO STUDENT COUNCIL OFFICE

y/n: Thankyou for your help kind miss.

Girl: n..no problem

GIRL RUNS THROUGH THE CORRIDOR NEARLY TRIPPING 

Y/N SIGHS

Y/N knocks on the door 

????: come in

Y/N enters the office and sees a girl with glasses siting behind the desk.

Y/N: hello myself y/n l/n I have just moved from school in Tokyo due to family reasons.

????: hello y/n I am Sona I am the current  president of student council you will joining 3C from today here is your timetable. If you will wait few minutes I will lead you there.

Y/N: sure president take your time I will wait.

Sona (thinking): y/n he seems to be polite and radiate some kind of power but I am not quit able to identify it. may be its a sacred gear.

Y/N: looks like Sitri heiress cannot detect my power and race. After all this is over got to thank old man for the bracelet without It would be over

SONA STANDS UP AND MOTIONS Y/N TO FOLLOW HER

Y/N(thought): here goes nothing

3rd POV

y/n and sona stands in front of classroom. Sona tells y/n to wait as she enters and informs the teacher about the arrival of new student. Girl's hope it's a handsome hunk and boys hope its a girl with big burst. y/n hears him being called as he enters.

Y/n POV

As I enter the class I see girls celebrating and boys cursing about another pretty boy. I hear teacher asking me to introduce myself to the class.

y/n: I am y/n I have transferred from S/N in Tokyo I am looking forward to spending rest of the year with you guys. I like playing football enjoy riding cars and bikes and looking after them I also enjoy reading books. I dislike perverts, arrogant and those people who try to take what's mine (looks toward the red head).

Rias(thought): Did he just looked at me as he spoke the last line? Must be my imagination but he does radiate some kind of power if get him in my peerage or get him to help me. I wont have to marry that prick Riser(she does not know about y/n and here marriage for now).

GIrl1: How tall are you?

Girl2: Are you taken or up for grasp?

Girl3: What's your ideal type?

Y/N was a little baffled by the number and type of question

 Y/N: I am 6.2, sorry but I am engaged, none of your business.

Girls: No there goes my chance of getting a decent man.

Rias(mind): so he is engaged to we are in same situation.

Teacher: Y/n go and sit behind Rias.

Rias raises her hand y/n nods and goes behind her and sits>

Rias: Hi Y/N I am Rias Gremory nice to meet oy looking forward to this semester with you.

Y/N: Nice to meet you Rias I can say I will enjoy your company of a lovely lady like you.

Rias blushes from the sudden compliment.

Y/N(mind): a small compliment like that can make you blush I will enjoy teasing you.

AFTER CLASS

Y/N: Rias if its not too much to ask would you mind giving me tour of the school.

Rias: No no its quit alright it will give me time to know you better>

Y/N FOLLOWS RIAS THROUGH SCHOOL CHATTING AND FLURTING WITH HERE

Y/N: Rias it was quit a day if you wish we can get to know each other well. If you are not seeing any one right now lets go on a date tomorrow.

Rias blushes

Rias: No I am not seeing any one as of now and I will quit enjoy the date.

Y/N: then please meet me at the park at 3.00 near the school and we will proceed from there.

Rias: yes that will be fun I will be looking forward to it.

A/N: hope you like the chapter