CH:3

Y/N wakes up and sees Rias sleeping beside him and naked, that's a good way to start day thought y/n. His rustle made blanket to fall and Rias felt cold which made her to snuggle into Y/N's chest. y/n adjusted the blanket and cuddled with Rias and thought about the events of yesterday, Y/N was happy that Rias took the news well he was fully expecting a full out tantrum from here.

 y/n adjusted the blanket and cuddled with Rias and thought about the events of yesterday, Y/N was happy that Rias took the news well he was fully expecting a full out tantrum from here

Rias started to wake up

Rias: Good morning Y/N.

Y/N: Good morning Rias.

Rias: I like when you call my name, as all my life I have been known as the "GREMORY".

Y/N: To me it does not matter how you are what family you belong, to me you are Rias, my Rias.

Rias climbs on y/n and kiss him on lips y/n was surprised but quickly melted in it. After few minutes they separated leaving a trail of saliva behind.

Rias: That was a good way to start the day.

Y/N: Yes it was now let's get ready I need to meet your peerage.

Rias: I am going to take a shower care to join.

Y/N: you know there is a holy knife in the left cabinet if I ever say no to it I want you to use it on me.

Rias started laughing

Rias: wait YOU HAVE A HOLY KNIFE what for, how did you get it.

Y/N: It doesn't matter Rias let's get going.

Rias enters shower as she was taking shower Y/N hugs here from behind and kisses her on cheek, and starts nibling on her collarbone which causes her to moan, Y/N on hearing her moan starts to tease her more he starts fondling her breast which increased here breathing speed. She turns and kiss him on lips which tuned into a full out make out session.

Y/N: I will make our breakfast while you finish your shower.

Rias was a mess struggling to breath, she just nodded.

Y/N(mind): If lucifer would have been alive he would have died after seeing what killing machine has turned into, I miss you master.

Y/N prepared a full European breakfast.

Rias: It smells so good, WOW.

Y/N: Don't just keep looking dig in.

Rias was taken back by how good food tasted.

Rias: you are so talented  babe.

Y/N: Glad you enjoyed it.

Y/N and Rias leave for school Rias was holding Y/N hand as her life depended on it.

Y/N: Rias I will not be running you know that right.

Rias: I trust you Y/N but I don't trust the girls around you.

Y/N puts his hand around Rias waist and pulls her closer.

Y/N: better?

Rias: much better.

As they enter the school it caused chaos among the students.

Girl1: No this can't be happening.

Boy1: Look Rias is with that new student.

Girl2: you got to admit they look good together.

Boy2: I could have fucked Rias if that asshole was not here.

THIS CAUGHT ATTENTION OF Y/N

Y/N(mind): so he wants to fuck my girl lets see if he can survive without head.

Y/N STARTED TO WALK TOWARD THE BOY RADIATING HIS AURA.

The boy was scared for his life, Y/N stood before him lifts him by his neck.

Y/N: listen and listen well I am going to say it once I and Rias are dating and if I ever hear you bad mouthing my girl you wont have head on your neck. 

This caused the boy to pee his pant. Y/N threw the boy toward the tree.

Y/N goes back to Rias and they head toward their classes. Whole time Rias had a smile plastered to her face.

Rias: Thanks  y/n it was comforting to see some one stand up for you.

Y/N: you better get used to it as I am not letting anybody disrespectful toward you.

Y/N pecked Rias on lips as they procced toward their classes.

CLASSES WENT PEACEFULLY

After classes Rias asked her to follow him as they approached an old building

Y/N: I see perfect way to hide a supper natural activity going inside.

Rias: (surprised) Most people wont be able see through it.

Y/N: when you have been to as many battles as I have been there is nothing that can surprise you.

Rias: I have asked Sona to come to come to ass she manages these territory with me.

Y/N: sure I don't have any problem that but keep in mind  what we talked about.

Rias: I know I will introduce you as my brothers pawn.

Y/N rubs Rias head with affection.

Y/N and Rias enter building. As they enter Y/N sees a girl with white hair, a girl with long black hair from his class, a blond kid and Sona there waiting for them.

Rias: everyone  this is y/n he is a high class devil who is under my brothers peerage.

Y/N: hello everyone  my name is Y/N its nice meet you all.

Sona: nice to meet you Y/N, this is the first time I am hearing of you being devil.

Y/N: its about an assignment that Sirzechs Lucifer has given me as well help Rias complete here peerage.

Sona: oh well that's nice to know.

Akeno(whisper): so you are dating him right.

Rias(whisper): yes he proposed me yesterday and excepted.

Akeno(whisper): what about your arranged marriage.

Rias(whisper): we will see when its time come.

Y/N was familiarizing himself with the group.

THE END