S3,CH:4

Rias, Akeno, Y/n, Sona were looking at Issei and  group from far as they did not want them to get hurt but when they came out from the church dressed in church clothes Y/N lost it he was laughing so hard that tears began to flow down his eyes.

Y/N: I am going to die.

Sona: Those idiots.

Rias: cant help it at least it help them disguise.

Y/N: I guess, at least Kiba is in right mind.

Y/n and the girls watched the group split in search of the sword. They were closely watching them. The group  came across the rouge priest with holy sword.

Y/N: I hope Kiba does not lose his scenes now.

Rias: he has learned he wont repeat mistakes.

Issei boosted Kiba and he began to attack the priest they were evenly matched but holy sword's aura begin to damage Kiba.

Rias: we need to help Kiba won't be able to hold much longer.

As Rias spoke that Irina and Xenovia came to help.

Y/N: Looks like we don't need to interfere with them just yet.

As the fight continued the priest was about to loose but another man came out off hiding and Kiba fucking lost it.

Y/N: why does he let anger control him, I don't understand.

Rias: Says the man who was planning to kill all of three fraction when I got hurt.

That shut up Y/N for good. The girls laughed at Y/N's reaction.

The man who suddenly appeared introduced himself as Valper Galilei.

Rias: he is the man behind Holy Sword Project.

Y/N: so he is the asshole.  

Valper: lets leave for now Freed.

Freed: awww I wanted to kill him

Valper: don't argue with me.

Freed threw a smoke grenade and they disappeared.

Y/N: go now is the time to discipline your peerage.

Sona and Rias gave a grin and left with Akeno. Y/N stayed back because he does not want to interfere in them getting punished but he watched Issei, Saji, koneko, get spanked and he enjoyed every second of it.

Next day Rias and her peerage was sitting in ORC Y/n was sitting suddenly Rias got up from her seat and told them that her familiar has found Irina.

As they found Irina she was in a pretty rough shape her cloths were torn she was bleeding from everywhere, all in all she was just hanging on to her life.

Issei: I will KILL THAT FUCKING BASTARD.

Asia try's to heal her but was not able to.

Asia: twilight healing can not heal stamina.

Sona and her queen arrived.

Y/N I can heal her but it will take time I will take her to our home.

Rias nodded Y/n picked Irina and left.

As Y/N left Freed appeared from behind the tree so my bait succeed to gather you all here.

Rias was about to fire a blast off POD but freed stooped her.

Freed: stop someone wants to talk to you red head.

Rias: who may that be?

Freed: my boss.

As he said that sky started to become black.

????: nice to meet you, I suppose? Daughter of the house of Gremory. My name is Kokabiel.

Rias: Good afternoon, to the leaders of angels who fell.

Kokabiel: You hair looks just like your father that i want to kill you right now but what fun will that be.

Rias: so what do you want, Came to waste my time?

Kokabiel: I plan to start Three way war just like in old days and this area shall become the center off it.

Rias: you are crazy to even think that, you know that right?

Kokabiel: I don't care what you say I have already have 5 holy sword soon i will get 6th one and shall start the chaos.

Kokabiel and Freed then left for the academy to start there plan.

Rias: he is going to start destroying city we need to hurry.

All of them left for the Academy.

In the Academy ground they started process which emitted strong light which can bee seen through whole city.

Y/N saw this from his house but was not able to do anything as he was healing Irina.

Y/N: please Rias everyone hold him for some time I will be there as soon as possible.

THE END