CH:8

Y/N was laying on his bed with Rias on top off him, snuggling into his chest.

Y/N: Rias how do you feel.

Rias: to be honest I can't fell my legs, other than that much better.

Y/N: sorry if I was rough last night It was my first time.

Rias lifts her head and has a shocked expression on her face.

Rias: So you were saying it was your first time and you were that good.

Y/N blushes. Rias smile to it.

Rias: now I have nothing to worry about as I have given my virginity they can't force me to marry anyone except you.

Y/N: even without giving your virginity you would have not been forced you to marry Riser.

Rias: you may be high class devil, but they value pure blood more.

Y/N starts laughing and says.

Y/N: Rias I am as pure blood as an devil can get I used to serve the original Lucifer I was his Right hand men.

Rias on hearing this is shocked try's to stand up but falls off bed.

Y/N laugh's at it.

Rias: You are joking right.

Y/N: no Rias it's all true, I wasn't going to tell anyone but after last night you and I have become one so there is nothing to hide from you.

Rias: You are higher than the fucking noble and you did not tell me.

Y/N: Rias what did I told you on our first date.

Rias: that your existence will cause a war.

Y/N: Devil will  want me for power Fallen will want me for redemption Angels will want me dead for good.

Rias: that is true after all you are the true devil, so how many people know about you.

Y/N: all the Satan's, leader off Fallen Azazel, leader off Angeles Michael.

So all the important people know who you are.

Y/N: i could have told you yesterday but it would not have eased up your mind, so I did what i thought would help.

Rias: you are correct thankyou for last night I had a great time.

Y/N: it wont be the last I promise lets get cleaned and go to school I think its been time to get your peerage their familiar.

Rias: yes lets do that, but I don't think I can stand properly from last night.

Y/N(smile's and pick her up bridal style): you don't have to I can carry you.

Y/N kissed her and Rias hugged him as they went to take a bath.

Y/N and Rias reached school but decided it would be a good idea to skip class as Rias was not at her full strength and Y/N did not wanted to leave her alone so they went to  club room and laid on the couch.

Rias cuddled to him as there was not enough for the both off them, so y/n laid on couch and Rias was on top off him and y/n held her so she did not fall in here sleep. As they talked for a while and then let sleep take over him.

As class end Akeno Issei Kiba Koneko and Asia were heading to the club room.

Issei: I did not see president or Y/N senpai today.

Akeno: yes they were not in class today.

Kiba: maybe they took a day off.

Koneko: how was your day Asia senpai.