S3,CH:9

RIAS POV

As I open my eyes I was not able to believe what my eyes just witness, One moment Asia was praying next moment that sport was empty. Issei lost it he had tears flowing down his eyes, his brain was not able to handle wat just happened not could any of us. As all if this was going on a magic circle appeared a man came out off it.

????: Enough playing around, Diodora Astaroth.

Rias: who is there?

????: Little sister of the despicable and fake great devil. I am the true descendent of the great devil Beelzebub, Shalba Beelzebub.

Rias: Beelzebub.

Diodora: Shalba! lend me a hand. If both old current great devils combine there strength

He was not able to complete his words as a energy blast went through him and killed him in the sport.

Shalba: calling true bloodline old is a mistake in itself.

Y/N POV

????: I am true descendent of Asmodeus, Creuserey Asmodeus.

Azazel: so one of the great mastermind has finally showed himself.

Creuserey: As a member of true satan faction I will avenge cattleya, using the power received from Ophis we will destroy this world and create a new world for devil.

Y/N: I have herd some crazy shit in Overworld and all my years of living this tops all of those. I declare you stupidest devil alive, you left behind Issei that is some achievement.

IN THE TEMPLE

Rias: I will forgive you for killing Asia.

Shalba: little sister of Sirzechs. I will have you die as well.

Issei: Asia? Asia? where did you go? come on, we' are going home. If you hide we won't be able to go home.

Issei: ASIA!!

Xenovia summoned her sword and jumped to attack Shalba but he stopped her and puched her back.

Xenovia: Give Asia back.

Akeno hugged Issei to bring him back to his sense.

Shalba: She is not coming back I have transported her into dimensional gap. There is no way she can survive there.

Akeno: Issei.

Ddraig: Rias Gremory.

Rias: Red Dragon Emperor?

Ddraig: If you dont want to die leave this place immediately.

Rias: huh!

Ddraig: Hey devil. You called yourself Shalba? You made the wrong choice.

As Ddraig spoke those words Issei's power started to skyrocket. Issei entered his balance breaker the power pushed everyone back and threw Shalba into the wall.

Issei/Ddraig: I, who am about to awaken,

                          Am the Heavenly Dragon who has stolen the principles of domination from God

                          I laugh at the "infinite", and I grieve at the "dream"                          I shall become the Red Dragon of Domination                         And I shall sink you to the depths of the crimson purgatory!

 Issei appears very similar to the Scale Mail armor with a much more Dragon-like appearance, it takes a more gigantic form. The armor possesses claw-like growths on the hands and feet, as well as horns and a fanged mouth on the helmet.

Issei then starts to attack Shalba by firing laser out off his mouth. Akeno tried to approach him but Building started to collapse so Rias picked her up and left the temple.

When reached outside they saw the temple destroyed by the power Issei was radiating.

Akeno: What should we do?

Rias: it seems like Issei has lost his rationality and only working on his rage.

A magic circle opened behind them and came Vlai and his group carrying an unconscious Asia.

Vali: we came As we felt a spike in power of Issei. I guess he has entered incomplete Juggernaut Drive.

Arthur: we pound her in the dimensional gap.

Rias took Asia from them and thanks them.

Vali: we must stop him or he will use his life force.

Rias: then how do we do that.

Vali: we beat him unconscious.

Akeno: Its not possible to do it now.

Y/N: He just need to be unconscious right.

Y/N appears behind Rias Scaring everybody.

Vali: yes but how do you pan to do it.

Y/n: I have my ways.

Y/N took off flying and was above the head off Issei.

Y/N: I WILL HAVE ORDER.

A giant meteor came down from the sky hitting Issei in his face and petrified him on the sport.

All: HOLY SHIT!!!!!

Y/N then punched the petrified dragon which resulted in breaking off the stone and Issei fell out of it unconscious But had a punch mark an his eye.

THE END