S2,CH:5

Rias and her peerage met with Sona's peerage in front of the the school.

Sona: I and my peerage will make a protective barrier around the school so it does not go out of control.

Rias: Thanks Sona we will take care off matters inside.

Sona: I think it should be a good Idea to call Sirzechs he may be too big off a threat for us.

Rias: I don't think we will need him we have Y/N.

Akeno: I have informed Sirzechs he will be there in 1 hour.

Rias: why would you do that Akeno.

Akeno: We don't know how long will it take for Y/N to heal Irina and come to us.

Rias: you are right about that but we will still have to stall him for 1 hour, lets go guys.

Rias and everyone arrive and find that Kokabiel was sitting on a floating throne and Valper combining the 4 swords.

Kokabiel: looks like the process is complete.

Freed picks up the sword.

Rias: everyone be careful that sword is now highly lethal.

kokabiel then summons Cerberus.

Rias: what is he thinking summoning Cerberus here, Everyone lets go issei promote and start transferring power to Akeno Koneko and me.

Issei: Right president.

Issei promoted himself to queen and started to transfer the power to them. With this power up Rias and Akeno easily took out Cerberus but Koneko was having a hard time dealing with it, then Kiba appeared and used sword birth to kill it.

Xenovia also appeared killing the third one who was about to sneak attack Asia.

Freed then took the sword and started to attack Xenovia and Kiba tried to fight him but the it was off no use. Kiba was blasted in ground. where Valper mocked him on how he used him and his friends as a test subject and also told him that  the Holy Sword Project was a success. However, there was a requirement to wield the Holy Swords: the candidate must have a mass property of a light attribute in their body. Therefore, he removed the light property from candidates to transfer the necessary element to someone that had the capacity of wielding a Holy Sword. However, this transfer resulted in the deaths of the donors. With this information, the Seraphim were able to devise a method of transferring the light element to for the without killing the person that it is removed from. 

Kiba on hearing this lost it as his friends were killed for just having light element. he was about to enter rage but the voice off his friends stopped him from doing so witch resulted in Kiba peeking and combining holy and devil sword as his balance breaker.

Seeing this Xenovia summoned durandal out off the portal.

Xenovia: this is the holy sword on par with Excalibur and says to cut everything in this world.

Valper: this is impossible my research didn't go into how to use Durandal.

Xenovia: unlike Kiba and Irina I am natural.

Valper: a true holy sword user.

Kiba and Xenovia team up to destroy the sword and killing Freed in the process.

Valper was shocked and was about to speak but Kokabiel threw a spear killing Valper.

Kokabiel: It's getting borring.

he then looked at Issei and asked him to transfer max power into some one so he can fight them to get entertained.

In Y/N and Rias home.

Y/N was healing Irina all of her wounds have closed and how he was healing her stamina. 

Y/N: only a few minutes left, hold on Rias. I would show you what I was in war.

Y/N increased his healing speed to rush there as soon as possible.

Y/n was able to feel what was going on but sudden Increase in Rias power made Y/n sure Kokabiel was about to do what he liked most that was to destroy the opponent's leader.

Y/n: Fuck you Kokabiel just you wait, I will finish my job that I should have done in the war.

THE END