Chapter 10

Carmilla swiped a droplet of water off of Laura's jawline with her thumb as their faces colored from the heat. They were slowly leaning in and Laura could feel Carmilla's nose brush her own softly and their knees bumping together under the water.

"Oh my goshhh, this is going to feel so good." LaFontaine shouted as they slammed the bamboo screen door behind them and rushed into the steamy area, followed by 3 or 4 other students as Laura and Carmilla jumped apart. Carmilla almost  laughs at Laura's horrified expression, and again when Laura blushes, grins, and splashes her. Danny, LaF, Perry, and Elsie soon joined them and Carmilla shut down again, sitting quietly with one hand resting on Laura's knee, except for the occasions when she felt the need to interject with a snarky comment.

"Please tell me we aren't doing anything tomorrow. I swear your mother is trying to kill us all." Laura groans, her legs, back, and shoulders aching.

"Tomorrow we're sparring out on the beach." Perry tells them, met with groans from everyone.

"Tomorrow I won't be able to move, much less hit anyone." LaFontaine grumbles.

"I know, sweeties. I know." Perry replies running the back of LaF's head. They tilt their rad back they practically purr.

"Laura?" Danny whispers from the side currently not occupied by Carmilla. "Is she asleep?"

"I think so." Carmilla replies, checking the time and tilting her head to get a better view of Laura's head against her shoulder.

"Yeah, she's asleep."

-----:///////-----

"Laura, there is no way that I'm carrying you to our room again. Get up, cutie." Carmilla murmurs.  "Do you want everyone to see you naked again? Come on." She encouraged. Carmilla climbed out behind the sleepy younger girl and wrapped them both in towels. "Let's get you in bed, Creampuff." Laura stumbles ahead of Carmilla and dresses languidly.

"Okay, you're taking way too long." Carmilla pulls Laura's tank top on over her head for her, letting her stick her arms through on her own. Going back on her word, Carmilla knelt durn and carried Laura piggy-back style to their room. She was acting downright baked.

"You're really pretty." Laura murmured to her, twisting the little black curls at the nape of Carmilla's neck in her fingers.

"You are too, Buttercup."

"No, but you're like really pretty. Like magazines only much more realer. Like people look twice when you walk by, and you've got that kind of insane confidence that makes people get out of your way when you walk down the street." She says right into Carmilla's ear.

"We're here, sweetheart. Hop down." Carmilla says back with a light brush.

"Why? I like being close to you." She asks.