Work like a Vigilante

Nighttime is the right time for any villain to plan anything.

It's also the time to investigate the bank.

I'm at the bank in my black clothing from before, as I go over the police tape and start making my own investigation.

Guns, knifes, leftover money and fallen gear.

I pick up a fallen helmet from the ground as I examine it.

I look inside the helmet seeing a brown kangol hat.

Most likely got stuck in the helmet.

I then go inside the bank after investing outside the bank.

I search around for anything under the rubble anything.

As I look around i see a glint of light hitting metal.

???: What are you doing here?

The voice came from behind me!

I look behind me seeing a girl floating up and I mean flying floating.

She floats closer to me as then comes to the ground as I then see her height as I'm like 3 or 4 inches taller than her

The girl is wearing a black sleeveless shirt and cargo pants.

I stare at her as I summon words above my head that are white.

(Your speech will still be (Y/N): but for now it's going to be words you don't say with your actual voice. I just wanted to clear that up in case anyone gets confused.)

(Y/N): Could say the same to you lady.

Buttercup: I asked first.

(Y/N): Ok. I'm doing something important for the civilians.

Buttercup: So investigating a bank?

(Y/N): Yes.

I then walk to the metal object and see it's some type of gun as I keep looking at it.

Buttercup: What's that?

(Y/N): A gun of some kind.

I look at the bottom of it seeing a developer signature.

(Y/N): You know a Mojo lady?

Buttercup: Yeah a super villian Mojo Jojo. And my name is Buttercup

(Y/N): Well that's the creator of the weapon.

Buttercup: Mojo huh...

(Y/N): What does Mojo look like?

Buttercup: A green Monkey.

(Y/N): I'm not gonna question it.

Buttercup: Now answer my question.

(Y/N): What's the question?

Buttercup: Who are you?

I don't summon any words ignoring her question as I stop looking around and start to leave.

Buttercup then speeds in front of me blocking me from getting out.

Buttercup: Answer my question.

(Y/N): Just some guy who wants to help out.

Buttercup stares at me as I stare back.

(Y/N): Excuse me.

I move past Buttercup as I exit the bank.

I hear Buttercup behind me I believe she's in the sky floating.

I grapple to a rooftop with her closely following me.

I walk as I reach the ledge.

(Y/N): You know it's not nice to follow someone.

Buttercup: Your a suspicious person.

What the fuck? Well this is America so oh well.

(Y/N): Well I'm going home.

Buttercup: Great! I'll follow you.

This bi-

(Y/N): Good luck with that.

I jump down to an alleyway and hold building to building to slow my fall as Buttercup watches.

I then continue to walk out of the Alleyway and just before I step out of the alleyway I turn invisible.

I go faster a bit as I look back at Buttercup who was at my original position looking around confused and angry.

She flies away quickly letting her green energy thing follow behind her.

I then start to walk home, not many people were on the street and if their were it was a cop on patrol which I can easily sneak by them.

Buttercup P.O.V

UGH HOW!

I'm in my room since me and my sisters rooms separated for more personal time.

How could I let him get away! He could've been working for a villain or something?!

I check my phone and see (Y/N)'s (Ok I want you all to pretend that it has another name for social media that doesn't involve your name in any shape or form I just can't think of a social media account name.) social media got a new photo posted.

The photo consists of (Y/N) on his phone while sitting on the couch. (The photo is before you moved.)

He is so cute and handsome to.

I see that I'm still followed to him, as his followers is now seventy thousand.

I like the photo and put my phone down.

Professor said he hired an assistant who is a genius and his younger brother is our age.

I didn't care to listen to anymore details.

I then look out the window.

I'll talk to my sisters about him in the morning.

I then get to bed.

(Y/N) P.O.V

(B/N): JUST ONE PHOTO YOU FUCKING LOSER!

(Y/N): NO ASSHOLE!

Me and my brother run around the house as I keep escaping the camera's view as he tries to take a picture of me.

(B/N): YOUR SIMPS WANT THE PICTURE YOU UNCULTURED SWINE BITCH!

(Y/N): MOTHERFUCKER WE STARTED WATCHING ANIME AT THE SAME DAMN TIME AND I WATCH AND I READ THE MANGAS MORE THAN YOUR SORRY ASS!

We are so lucky we had sound proof walls.

I think I should explain.

So my brother busted into my room like the FBI as I just got into bed and got comfy. Me I sleep with no shirt on at all unless I'm sleeping over at someone's house.

So my brother most likely thought this "Hmm my brother doesn't have a shirt on and I can make people simp more for him but destroy his personal space... Man FUCK HIS PERSONAL SPACE."

Screams and Flashes was heard that night as the night ends.