Beating monkeys

(Yes I know what the title says. Don't report me.)

Nighttime is not a good time for fuckers to go out and be idiots.

Climbing, jumping, or running on the street to areas of Townsville the night was still young.

A villain could pop up at anytime.

I jump to a rooftop as you can still hear people trying to get home.

I look down from the top of the rooftop the buzzling city noises.

Taking a deep breathe I jump off the roof head first, (F/C) energy starts to surround me as I keep falling. And then start flying through the sky.

As I fly at super speed looking around Townsville.

In midair I turn invisible to not get spotted by people.

I feel the wind rush through my face and body the feeling of the wind hitting my face as I fly actually feels good.

I then heard a sound.

A sound which disturbs my peaceful flying.

An explosion rang through my ear it was close by,

I look around for anything that could have caused an explosion as I then find that some giant laser shot at a building.

The laser was a purplish color as it shot again.

I then look at the origin point of the blast and see that a giant gun type thing is on top of the library.

(Y/N): How did they get it up their without anybody noticing?

I then started flying quickly as I also hear another sound of energy like speed.

Ignoring the sound I turned off my invisibility surprising the person that's controlling then weapon.

They then aimed it at me and fired.

I smirked as I look into the person's eyes which I is visible since the only thing he wore was a jacket and a ski mask like mine.

I flew under the the laser as it fired into the sky avoiding anyone that could have gotten hit.

Ducking under another blast I turn invisible as I snicker.

I then speed to the driver of the laser and see some kind of green monkey guy.

Monkey guy: Gah! Where is that meddling fool with the super powers and ski mask.

(Y/N): Jeez you talk a lot.

I was right behind him with my invisibility off and a smirk on my face though it couldn't be seen.

Monkey guy: AH!

He pulled out a handgun of some kind as it pointed at me. I grabbed his arm that held the gun and faced it up which I then squeezed his arm.

*CRUNCH*

The sound of his arm being crushed made him shriek in pain, as he tried to hold his arm in pain but was met with my fist in his ribs.

He screamed in pain as I threw him off his gun.

He landed on rooftop building with a thud as a (F/C) colored disc like energy formed in my hands as I then threw it at the giant laser gun slicing it in half.

(The disc is like a destructo disc)

As the gun fell apart I looked at the monkey guy as he grabbed another gun with his other hand.

I smirk.

Author's P.O.V

Mojo shoots at (Y/N), as (Y/N) vanishes before the shots hit him.