Thugs and Dinner in that order

(Y/N): STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!!!

(B/N): YOU WILL WEAR THIS OUTFIT!!!

We then see (Y/N) running away from (B/N) as he chases (Y/N) with a tuxedo.

(Y/N) jumps over a couch as he then dodges (B/N) trying to grab him.

(Y/N): Why do I have to wear a fancy suit anyway?!

(B/N): We're going to a fancy restaurant.

(Y/N): Go by yourself you dimwit.

(Y/N) then runs upstairs quickly.

(Y/N) then gets inside his room with (B/N) then started running upstairs.

(Y/N) locks his door and puts on his vigilante outfit.

(B/N) then started banging on the door.

(B/N): OPEN THE DOOR ITS THE FBI!

(Y/N): IM GOING ON PATROL!

(Y/N) then jumps out of his open window before (B/N) broke into his room.

(Y/N) then grapples to the top of the museum as he looks upon everything.

The scenery of Townsville is actually magnificent.

He breathes in a and out.

He takes in the scenery as he then hears sirens.

I looks around and sees police cars chasing another car as he hears gunshots as well.

(Y/N): Heh time to cause a scene.

Author's P.O.V

The five in the car three in the backseat all have ski masks the guy in the middle has a assault rifle while the other two in the back have a desert eagles.

Thug 1: Oh Yeah boys we got the loot.

Thug 1 is in the back middle seat with 3 bags of jewels of all varieties.

Thug 2: Drive man! We got cops on are ass!

Thug 2 is the guy who is in the left backseat.

Thug 3: These damn ops are tailing are ass! We need to get to the boss!

The two thugs in the front the driver has a pistol on his lap while the passenger seat has a assault rifle as well.

Thug 4: Don't worry I'm dusting them!

Thug 4 is the driver.

Thug 5: I can't believe we actually pulled it off!

Thug 5 is in the passenger seat.

Thug 3 then shoots another shot at the police.

A thump was then heard on top of the car.

Thug 4: What the hell?!

The Thugs looked around as they then look to the front seeing a ski masked dude with sunglasses on.

(Y/N): Hello Mr. Criminals.

(Y/N) waves at them as thug 5 pulls out his gun and starts shooting at (Y/N) who moved away from the front but left a gadget at the front.

(Y/N) then gets on the top of the car as he grabs thug 2 and yanked him out of his seat and threw him to a wall with a gadget on his body.

As thug 2 hits the wall he was then wrapped around with a rope type object that was glued to the wall like Jesus was on a cross.

The thugs then started trying to shoot randomly at (Y/N) who was dodging all the bullets as he then grabbed all there guns except thug 4 because he couldn't see it.