Chapter 3 [M]

Pavel's pov:

I took my phone and sent a message to familiar number.

I won't be attending the meeting today. Postpone it to another day.

I threw it aside after sending it and looked at the person who was scrawled on the desk looking at me with a fucked out expression.

I gripped his arm and pulled him up.

"Hold onto me." I ordered gripping under his knees.

He looped his arms around my shoulders and legd around my waist.

I went to a hidden door near my desk and put my hand on it.

It opened automatically and i went inside.

I

quick went to the bed and threw him i onto it before yanking off my blazer and throwing it the floor.

He was squirming slightly and i could clearly see the bulge in his pants and the wet spot that was starting to form there.

I slowly started unbuttoning my shirt.

"Strip." I ordered in a firm tone.

He slowly sat up and started taking off his clothes as well.

.......

I got on the bed after all our clothes were thrown to the floor and were both naked.

I put my weight on him as he laid flat on his back.

Our hard dicks were rubbing against each other.

He was trembling under me.

I gripped his hair tightly and crashed my lips onto his.

He immediately opened his mouth moaning loudly as i started rocking my hips at the same time.

I pushed my tongue into his mouth and fucked his mouth pulling moan after moan out of him.

He tasted like coffee. Probably because of that coffee he drank a little while ago.

He was gripping onto my back trying to keep himself grounded but failing miserably.

I groaned into his mouth as i felt myself getting more and more aroused and an unfamiliar hot coil forming in my stomach.

I fastened my hips and started fucking his mouth even rougher.

He started shuddering violently as his moans got much louder and our precum was making my movements slick and smooth which added to the pleasure.

I threw my head back and groaned loudly when i felt the coil release and i came.

He also came at the same time.

It felt almost euphoric as i released.

I didn't know it would feel this good to do it with someone.