CHAPTER 28 - Joker's Bloodbath

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zoro caught hold of the Nichirin blades and pulled them out. Blood gushed out much to his chafe and pain.

"We need to take him down as soon as possible." Zoro mentioned.

The Demon Slayers observed him and agreed.

"Pirate Hunter." Doflamingo grinned, "Those were some dissident words you have said."

Zoro raised his blades.

"Do you think you can defeat me?" Doflamingo asked. His grin turned to malicious laughter.

"It hasn't been long. My body felt rusted from being locked up inside Jack's ship. Heard he was heading for Kaido to have me pay for my failures. But, then I heard the most exciting news. Trafalgar Law and Pirate Hunter Zoro teaming up with Gecko Moria. I couldn't help myself but be excited. A former Warlord and two pirates from the Worst Generation."

"Is that all you have to say?" Zoro asked.

"I am a part of the bloodline of Donquixote, once a part of the Celestial Dragons and before that, the true rulers of the kingdom of Dressrosa. Despite a few hopeless cases in the recent past, my ancestry has a history of bestowing death and tyranny. You there... the poison girl." Doflamingo referred to Shinobu.

"I was almost careless when you attacked me with that measly sword of yours. Some strong venom you have got, almost reminding of my fate should I have found myself in Impel Down and offended Magellan."

"Impel Down? Magellan?" Shinobu was confused.

"Hahahaha... It was a big surprise when I heard Straw Hat survived Impel Down. How the tides shift! It's been 25 years since Gold Roger was executed, two years since Whitebeard and the War at Marineford, and now Kaido and Big Mom are after Straw Hat Luffy's head. While Blackbeard's rampaging through the New World, Red-Haired Shanks has laid dormant for his own reasons. And there's Mihawk and the Warlords plotting their own ploys. Not to mention the Worst Generation riled up in all sorts of trouble."

Zoro's Wado Ichimonji clicked from his bite.

"The pirate numbers are booming, and there's one seat that has been totally empty. You know what I mean, don't you?"

Their eyes clashed.

"The One Piece." Zoro said.

"And the biggest war in history!" Doflamingo bellowed, much to everyone's surprise, "The wheels have turned the moment Law destroyed the SAD Production Room in Punk Hazard, that brat!" He grasped his hands in fury, and began speaking in a graver tone, "And your crew takes the credit for destroying the Smile Factory. Now, I have the responsibility to shift some tides before I can relish the future of the New World. Someone needs to put the people responsible for ruining my business, back to their rightful places."

"Get ready!" Zoro relayed to the others in haste.

"Three Sword Style..." He leaped high from his position.

The Demon Slayers got the cue and dashed in towards their evil enemy.

"Very well." Doflamingo was mad and furious, aiming his left hand ready to shoot string bullets. Upon his move, Kanae ordered her sisters to disperse in different directions, leading Doflamingo to aim his attack towards Zoro above instead.

The Pirate Hunter blocked the bullets.

"Spider's Web." Doflamingo released two layers of String Webs as a shield with his other hand.