chapter 1🖤

sorry for any mistakes 💕

.
.
.

Jade POV:

Jade: "mimi come on"

I said to my six year old daughter. We was standing in the toy aisle and she was playing with the toys. "she's so adorable" I hear behind me, which causes me to turn around and come in contact with a tall women.

Jade: "mitch baby, tell the nice lady thank you"

Mitch comes running towards the women and hugs her right leg and i just watch her interact with the women.

Mitch: "thank you pretty"

Denise: "aw you're welcome mitch and my name is denise beautiful"

Mitch: "d-de"

Denise: "you can just call me dee"

Mitch: "ma ma can the pretty lady come home with us"

Jade: "im sure the pretty lady has a lot to do today"

Denise: "I actually have nothing to do"

I look up at the women that was already looking down at me.

Mitch: "yay come home with us please"

Jade: "would you want to have dinner with us denise"

Denise: "sure I'll follow"

Jade: "alright"

I pick up mitch and go pay for our groceries and go and get in our car. I drive to my small little 2 bed room house with Denise behind us. We pull up and Denise hurried to my side helping me get the groceries out and a little chihuahua runs and jumps on me

Denise: "toby down!... sorry for him"

Jade: "it's fine and he's welcome in also"

We all walk in the house and Mitch is attached to Denise's side, I went to the kitchen to get started on dinner as they was down the hall in her room.

I sat at the table, on my laptop looking on Twitter. Then denise walks over and sits next to me.

Jade: "well pretty lady what is Mitch doing"

Denise blushes.

Denise: "she's playing with my phone"

Jade: "she has never got so attached to a stranger"

Denise: "you still consider me as a stranger after inviting me in your home and trusting me around your adorable baby girl"

Jade: "Denise...tell me about yourself?"

Denise: "I'm 36 year old with no kids but my dog toby, I just moved here not to long ago so no friends unless you want to be my friend..."

Jade: "'my name is Jade"

Denise: "jade... I like it, tell me about you now"

I get up and put the stove on low since the food was ready and sat back in my sit.

Jade: "I'm 22 years old, it's just me and Mitch"

Denise: "and why is that"

Jade: "that's a story for another time pretty lady"

Denise: "mhm I see"

Jade: "Mimi the food is ready"

Mitch and Toby comes running in the kitchen. I fix everyone's plate and of course I give toby a little serving in a little bowl I found in the cabinet.

.
.
.

HOPE YOU ENJOY😃💁🏾...